This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Tidying up

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

well today I've been tidying up and organising my bed room
so it's all lovely and tidy and clean
the bedding has been changed and the wooden floor has been bleached because my brain says this is cleaner...

the cot has had a quick rub down with disinfectant because it's been in the garage for a while and I wanted to make sure it was clean and eh... clean

I've been to see the midwife today, there was a student midwife there too. She wasn't too good at taking blood, I fear I may bruise smiley - silly
everything else is going well, bump isn't measuring too big but then smiley - monster didn't eather so it doesn't mean much. blood pressure 110/70 so I think that's normal smiley - biggrin bump isn't engaged yet but is apparently on the rim whatever that means 4/5th engaged which isn't much I don't think.

hoping to go to earth and fire on the weekend it's in Nottinghamshire so that's quite a drive http://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/earthandfire/

Tomorrow I tackle the bottom of the house, eh, kitchen and living room well at least the kitchen. the living room might have to wait till Thursday as I need to go food shopping and I couldn't get there today.
I also need to go get smiley - monster some new tops and trousers smiley - erm and perhaps some socks, they always seem to go missing. I blame the sock goblin.

smiley - biggrin so all in all things are going well. little bit of back ache but I'll use a hot water bottle later and see if that solves it.

smiley - doctor Anthea

Tidying up

Post 2

You can call me TC

Ah yes - the notorious nesting urge. Not long now, Anthea!

Tidying up

Post 3

smiley - puff yes hopefully not too much longer smiley - laugh

Tidying up

Post 4

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

ahh i remember my second nipper smiley - smiley

Tidying up

Post 5

Peanut

the sock thing, I think it is an imp, not a goblin smiley - whistle

Tidying up

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

how long actually to go ?smiley - smiley

smiley - cuddle

Tidying up

Post 7

Peanut

not sure there is a definate date on that Prof

in the mean time, curry anyone smiley - whistle

Tidying up

Post 8

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

ta lovesmiley - smiley

yuck! can't stand curries or spicy foods

Tidying up

Post 9

Peanut

spicey bean burgers what's not to love smiley - smiley

Tidying up

Post 10

yuck!smiley - laughsmiley - laughon any spicy fodder

Tidying up

Post 11

Peanut

well you don't have have to eat the spicey stuff...

Tidying up

Post 12

smiley - winkeyethat's why I don't buy itsmiley - biggrin

Tidying up

Post 13

due in just under three weeks smiley - biggrin
you can keep the spicy food peanut, smiley - laugh I've already told bump if he dosn't like it, he knows the way out.

Tidying up

Post 14

kitchen's had it's tidy. the oven is looking lovely and clean
Just waiting on Joe to tidy the table smiley - biggrin he's off to an appointment today.

Tidying up

Post 15

happy stork or postmansmiley - smileywhich ever delivers him firstsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more