This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

fleas

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

the cat brought home a lovely gift for Christmas
yet another dose of fleassmiley - yikes
now ignoring the fact that they are meant to be much harder to catch in winter... smiley - brr
I treat the cat with flea drops on his shoulder/neck every month
how on earth did he manage to bring home fleas
Oh I know it's because the neighbours don't bother treating there cats and they are walking balls of jumping biting horribleness smiley - yuk

so he has been treated yet again
(so that makes TWICE this month on what should be a once monthly treatment) smiley - sigh

thankfully I havn't found any more since...
but I am very annoyed smiley - grr
I know flea treatment can be expensive but come on people
would you rather have them in your home?!
Treat your cats!! smiley - blackcat

smiley - wah
smiley - doctor Anthea

fleas

Post 2

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Remarkably, I have 5 untreated cats and my neighbor has more then ~~~25~~~ cats, plus 5 small dogs. And yet there's not a flea to be found.

fleas

Post 3

Khamsin

But if one cat were to get fleas the whole lot probably would... either that or our cat is tasty, though I see all the other cats scratching so they are pretty well infectedsmiley - yuk

either side have 3 cats and a dog. Dog has been barking all nightsmiley - groan

fleas

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=flea+spray+for+house&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=imvns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=Tqb7Tti2GIS7hAfrvMTLAQ&ved=0CIEBEK0E&biw=1152&bih=750

I used to dog sit for next door, he brought them in - I got something like these, after informing my neighbour about his dogs lodgerssmiley - biggrin

fleas

Post 5

Khamsin

I know for a fact after a big infestation we had the bob martin doesn't kill them it only makes them stronger.

The only one that really seemed to get rid was one from the vets, one single flea isn't a problem, its the one time I woke up and counted 20 on my legs thankfully not this year.

fleas

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

http://www.gardening-tools-direct.co.uk/content/x300_flame_gun.html
this'll do itsmiley - winkeye

fleas

Post 7

Khamsin

I think the neighbors might try and kill me if I use that on their catssmiley - winkeye

fleas

Post 8

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post