This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

looking into the ominous pit of doom

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Those who know me
probably none of you... well maybe one or two
will know that I try my best to be upbeat or happy
and well sometimes life gets the better of you
I'm sorry to say that this is one of those times
I expect that its mostly due to stress I don't cope especially greatly with stress and I'm feeling a bit like digging out a quiet little cave for myself at the moment and hiding away
especially when it comes down to writing my essay for uni
or if the little one is very upset (mostly due to teething)
and I just feel really tiered and a bit worn down

we're planning on going to Scotland this Christmas
partly because it will be quieter up there especially this year with Joe's brother and sister in law coming over from America
it makes for a very hectic place over here
So I was really looking forward to my first Christmas in Scotland for about four or five years now
and of course it will be the first time for Ephraim to have a proper holiday up there and I really want him to get to know my mother better
I feel really bad that he hasn't had a chance to get to know her properly

However Joe's mother wants us to spend Christmas with her and complains about how much she will miss Ephraim over the holiday
we're only going from the 23rd to the 27th and i suggested she have another Christmas just with us after but she's been talking to Joe about bringing my family down for a Christmas meal instead and I don't know how to tell her that it's just not the same thing at all.

I just want a nice peaceful time with my family I feel so surrounded by Joe's family and Joe's friends and I just need to spend some time at home, in fact sometimes I do wish we lived the other way round although I know that wouldn't be fair on Joseph but I can't help it I wish that Oh I don't know...

the more I think about it the worse I feel and I've been getting a lot of headaches lately too which isnt helping as I'm sure you can guess

I'm sure I've done more than enough complaining

I'll be 23 on Thursday sometimes it seems like so little time has passed and others its like I've accomplished so little with my year

smiley - doctor Anthea (in need of many hugs)

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I find you one hell of a 22 year old lady, so 23 will be even greatersmiley - hugsmiley - smooch
nip to my P/S and take on a course of Prof's anti negative thoughtssmiley - smiley

Post 3

smiley - hug
Your a good friend prof,
smiley - smiley

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - smoochtrue and loyal to ALL my friends love and I'll not let anyone feel down if I can help itsmiley - ok

Post 5

Joe trys the same, goofy jokes and he's baking chocolate cake

Post 6

smiley - winkeyeI don't have to have to trysmiley - biggrin

don't bakesmiley - laugh

Post 7

smiley - biggrin
we're going for a game of crazy golf on thursday
smiley - smiley I like crazy golf

Post 8

not been to one for yearssmiley - sadface

smiley - winkeyeplay around for mesmiley - whistle

Post 9

smiley - smiley theres one in manchester we're heading to
I'll dedicate the first hole in one to you Prof
If there are any

Post 10

smiley - smoochthank you

and just to help you cheer upsmiley - cuddleI have a thump round your ear on hold and come the day we meetsmiley - smileyif you don't cheer up, I'll use itsmiley - winkeyesmiley - ok

Post 11

smiley - yikes
Oh I'll have to cheer up then
I don't want to risk the consequences otherwise

Post 12

of course. You know how I can forget thingssmiley - laughbut owning someone a cloutsmiley - winkeyeI don't

smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Post 13

oops! owingsmiley - biggrin

Post 14

smiley - laugh I wouldn't worry I knew what you meant
I've made similar mistakes many a time

Post 15

smiley - winkeyegot to show I'm a little bit humansmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 16

Khamsin

You make it sound like I like my familysmiley - tongueout I don't want to spend christmas with my parents especially as they don't have a proper dining room area since the 60 minute make over... Thank you crazy Aunt for suggesting it to ITV smiley - yuk

And I don't see my friends all that often and your friends don't like me

Post 17

only Rachael dosn't like you
and she's a bit weird
I just feel like I really need them sometimes
and though I admit I've been just a little tiny bit out of it lately
not hiding under the covers and letting the world work its self out at all smiley - winkeye
you know your all still very special to me

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more