This is the Message Centre for ..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Im Back.........

Post 1

..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Hi again peeps...it's only me...

Well, I've not been around for a while. Had myself a time out from a few things....tried to get my head straight....not sure if it's better or worse...lol

What I have done while I've been away is enrolled myself at college, doing an NVQ2 EYCE (Early Years Care and Education 0-7yr olds)...my little one started nursery so I decided to work with the little blighters!! lmao

Off now to see if things have changed much......see you all around

xxElsaxx

Im Back.........

Post 2

Nonametraveller

Warm welcome missy straight head!!!!!!.....what does that feel like then???

Im Back.........

Post 3

Jarve.Me.Uk

You have opted for the sensible life..???!???

I'm scared.

Im Back.........

Post 4

Missy...Boooooooooooya

smiley - boingsmiley - boing

Oi you miss serious smiley - rofl

Good to see you back smiley - chick

smiley - tongueout

Im Back.........

Post 5

SIR REBEL_WOLF Knight Of Dirty Deeds

Dont believe a word she says she's to far gone to be brain washed

smiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - rofl

smiley - devilREBs

Im Back.........

Post 6

..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Noname/Jarve/Missy/ReBs smiley - hug

Never said I was sorted....just that I'd returned smiley - laugh

Think I'm past salvation smiley - silly so decided what the hell, might as well enjoy me unstability while it lasts......smiley - biggrin

And where better than to get some experience of overaged kids than on here with you lot!!!! lmao

Thanks for the welcome back peeps smiley - smooch

xxElsaxxsmiley - fairy

Im Back.........

Post 7

Missy...Boooooooooooya

over aged kids??? smiley - rofl

Where ya been hiding then bird eh?

i'll hunt ya down i will smiley - biggrin

Im Back.........

Post 8

Boxing Baboon 2

hello elsa how ya been keeping? smiley - smiley

Im Back.........

Post 9

Boxing........smiley - smooch

Hey hunni.....hows it going???

Yeah I'm good hun.....what u been upto??

xxElsaxxsmiley - fairy

Im Back.........

Post 10

Boxing Baboon 2

i havent been upto much hunni you? +your ur email address still the same?as ive changed mine smiley - laugh

Im Back.........

Post 11

november_rain

hiya elsa hun hows things with u then?

can't believe that u have enrolled in college does that mean you r a mature student then now that your over 30 smiley - rofl god help the kids. but seriously smiley - goodluck & i hope you get the qualification. i've been busy in work & i'm doing 4 full days from this friday so i'll be working 44 hours straight though so i'll be smiley - sleepy. hope to hear from u soon & be good just like me.

chat soon

xxandyxx

Im Back.........

Post 12

Mystical Angel aka l'ange mystique - Patron Saint Of Silly Pole Dancers And Queen of the Space-Hopper!

BUTTONS!!!!!!!
smiley - hugsmiley - cuddle

Hey bird! We'd been tryin to get hold o you lolpmp...No wonder we couldnt get ya lmao

Hope yam doin ok then bab....And smiley - goodluck wi yer course...me m8s doin something similar.....tough lil beggars ay they smiley - biggrin

Drop us a txt or sommatt lol....neither of us has got any cred like pmsl...but we have got the house phone now smiley - evilgrin

Spk t ya soon pet

smiley - love Mystical smiley - angel

Im Back.........

Post 13

missjo

hiya chick ,just thought i would come and say hello,love your page by the way,talk to you sooooonsmiley - hug jo.x

Im Back.........

Post 14

newonec

hi peeps its me lorraines rab if anyone sees her tell her i love her and will see her soon miss u all be back soon

Key: Complain about this post