This is the Message Centre for Zucchini

Stop England - I Want To Get Off

Post 1

Zucchini

Upon hearing from my landlady that she is thinking of selling the house, my heart sinks. This is bad news. I don't think I can face moving house _again_. So here's the plan: I'm going to sell everything I own and buy a one way ticket to Japan. I'll probably get deported or maybe I'll get lucky (there must be lots of demand for an english-only speaking pleb with no skills). Hmm, maybe I shouldn't sell _everything_; my shoes and passport might be handy.

Post 2

Aniki

FAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNTAAAASTICCCCCCCCCCCCC
I wanna go to Japan too!!!
smiley - smiley

Post 3

Zucchini

Fine, I'll sell everything you've got too...:>

Post 4

Raindawn - Keeper of Bookshelves that Defy the Laws of Physics

Just shoes and a passport???
Goodness! Don't forget your towel! smiley - winkeye

Cheers! smiley - ok
--Raindawn

Post 5

Lee

What were you thinking man!? Of course you need your towel! One with daisies is preferable. See THHGTTG for tips on the nutritional values of these sacred relics.

Post 6

Zucchini

I was thinking of buying a towel when I got there... but of course I will need one for the journey too! How else will I know how far I've travelled? Thanks for reminding me.
I've recently discovered how handy it is to have a towel in every room of the house.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zucchini

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more