"So, what is this place?"
Welcome to Aniki's Page. And now please welcome, the man Lieutenant Holllers described as 'funny as hell', Aniki.-Applause-THOUGHT OF THE DAY
How long does it take to travel back in time?NEWS
MON 24 February.
It's been a while since i've seen this thing. My livejournal is taking up a lot of my "net-time". Will make more effort. Promise. No, Don't leave!!
SUN 26 January.
STILL working on researching guide entry, have cleaned up page (a bit).More links added. More in Journal.
TUE 21 January.
NEW: Type face. Added a few links. Still working on guide. Seriously reconcidering Thought of the Day feature.
SAT 18 January.
MAN ALIVE,I don't believe it.A guide entry ,all of my own. Bout time too. Have also realised,Thought of the Day, may not live upto its name.
FRI 17 January.
NEW SECTION:Thought of the day. Decided to reopen Journal. Removed pics, page to slow :-( . Expanded dislikes list. Concidering setting up a RANT.A.S.L.
- Located:Doncaster, England.
- Age: 20.
- Star sign: Aries(should be pisces but hey, i was late).
- Likes:Videogames , Music, Cinema (particularly Hong Kong and Japanese cinema ) and thats about all you need in life. Oh, and Mark and Lard , and Chris Moyles (not so much the TV show though.)
- Dislikes: Bad music e.g all pop,cheese trance, Folk , Country and that damn Nelly thing.Bad cinema (did anyone see "Signs", oh dear).Exams, the colour Green, the English Language,large bodies of water, Winter, the cold, the dark, seafood, graph paper, history ,mushrooms, DONCASTER, sweetcorn,net curtains, and goats milk
Welcome to Jhenge
Think i'm turning Japanese
Nothing like a good Rant!
When the bomb drops, you'll be glad you visited Command HQ
The future sound of music, The Jan Doyle Band
How can you call yourself a man unless you've visited World of Putty
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|A query about one of your entries...||Jul 8, 2003|
|You find a site of *Knowledge*||Mar 10, 2003|
|"Better run home to mamma now!"||Mar 3, 2003|
|Audition||Nov 23, 2002|
|Trampolinespleen||Sep 21, 2002|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|2008||No Posting||Dec 2, 2008|
|cinemaaaaa||Jan 27, 2003||Sep 8, 2008|
|Fleeple||No Posting||Oct 18, 2004|
|Phew!||No Posting||Mar 18, 2004|
|Bunch O' Stuff||No Posting||Aug 26, 2003|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- This user has not written any Edited Entries.
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
This user has no Bookmarks