This is the Message Centre for Terran

Become AWESOME - Like Me :-D

Post 1

Terran

As part of my h2g2 rehabilitation scheme (devised and initiated circa 30 mins ago), I am drawing the Awesome people of h2g2 - like me, together. No longer hide your Awesomeness, show how Awesome you are : A47947486 . Once you have displayed your Awesomeness credentials you shall be added to THE LIST OF AWESOME. Go forth and be Awesome, but no half measures! You must be entirely Awesome or you will not be added to the list! Complete awesomeness is required for membership smiley - biggrin. Special pivilages (such as extra Awesomeness) shall be given to people who are already Awesome prior to their application!

Well are you Awesome like me? Well? Come on then! A47947486smiley - biggrin

Post 2

Terran

Okay, I'm guessing people are thinking I've gone all egotistical on you, but believe me nothing could be further from the truth. I've just decided to think positively. Its the only way to live (healthily), and thought thinking it out loud, and think getting a bit of random positivity on site is a very good thing smiley - biggrin

Post 3

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

*cough's*

smiley - smiley

Post 4

Terran

Awesome! smiley - biggrin

Post 5

Skankyrich [?]

Have you been in the pub?

Post 6

Terran

"Have you been in the pub?"

Surprisingly no smiley - tongueout I just decided to be happy! I quite like it, I might stay like this smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Terran

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more