This is the Message Centre for Terran

Various Random Things

Post 1

Terran

Hmm... I needed to write in here, mostly because I'm up at 3 AM on a Saturday morning, and have spent most of the week not being able to sleep because of an annoying cough. Yes I've been off most of the week. Partly this is good, because I don't have to think about work... but mostly this is bad, because I've felt bloody awful. I'm getting better now, but this week has been quite surreal, and my body clock is way off.

So I might as well do this. I also need an outlet for something that needs to spew forth... like there's something I need to say... but I don't know what it is.

Something I've just noticed though... I downloaded Google Chrome a little while back, and I'm finding it mostly useful. A couple of niggling things, is sometimes when I'm logged in to something, and I click the back button it takes me out of where I was... but this is mostly not a problem... but anyway the reason I've just done a mental U-Turn, is Google Chrome seems to pick up my spelling mistakes... except somewhat amusingly, Google lol. I think I'll leave that.

I've also noticed lol has started appearing more in my conversations... mostly the fault of other people who say lol. But lol looks a fun thing to put :p Hopefully I shall continue to stay cool and up with the cool kids :p Not that I ever did.

Also, time is going scarily quick. Though I've been reading a book on this which is interesting.

Oh and BIG IMPORTANT THING : I know who I am! Or rather I know my personality type! According to this test http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp, which I've found is pretty accurate, I am personality type INFJ - which means I'm basically extremely rare. Which kind of explains a few things - and basically means there's a reason for my weirdness! :p If you happen to click the link, I'd be fascinated to know what personality type you are! :D

Fantastic Times and Places,
Terran smiley - earth

Various Random Things

Post 2

Terran

Okay try the link again : http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

If this doesn't work just try typing in mbti in google...

Various Random Things

Post 3

Skankyrich [?]

I'm an INFJ too, apparently. Statistically, then, 100% of the people I know who have done this test are INFJs, so we can't be that rare smiley - winkeye

Apparantly, we share the same character type as John Bradshaw, Mother Teresa, Nelson Mandela, John Calvin and Nicole Kidman. So that's alright, then.

Various Random Things

Post 4

Awix

I'm apparently an ENTj (bother these dodgy kyrgyz keyboards!), or mastermind (1% of the population as well). I'm always dubious about these things but it seems pretty accurate. It says I share my personality type with Newton and stephen Hawking, which is probably good, and Peter the Great and Nietzsche, which probably isn't.

Various Random Things

Post 5

Terran

"100% of the people I know who have done this test are INFJs, so we can't be that rare"

lol, yeah I was thinking that... though I did the test with my family and no one was like me...

So you're part of the INFJ clan eh? Not entire surprised to be honest.

Various Random Things

Post 6

Terran

"It says I share my personality type with Newton and stephen Hawking, which is probably good, and Peter the Great and Nietzsche, which probably isn't."

Depends what you're planning on doing... smiley - tongueout

Various Random Things

Post 7

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

IJPS...........................I'm just plain speical....smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Terran

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more