This is the Message Centre for Terran

Streamlining

Post 1

Terran

Right I'm back.

For those of you who don't know already, I've been on holiday for the last couple of weeks.

Now in order for me to revive my enjoyment of this marvellous web-site I'm going to initiate a bit of stream-lining.

The UnderGuide and the Fiction Central are safe, though I may be a little slow with them. My story writing for the post is building up again, though I'm still working on my first chapter of 168 - part two. The current version involves a cup of tea being thrown across a computer room and a small green creature who has no name, but for the purposes of this journal I shall call Bob.

I've not even glimpsed at my backlog yet (appologies), so if you want my immediate attention you're best replying to this conversation.

All of the various groups I have created over the last year and a half (or is it longer?) shall be put on hiatus, unless anyone wants to take any of them off my hands, in which case they can buy them off me for a reasonable price. Seriously though if anyone wants to take over any of my groups I will seriously listen to you, because - and not meaning to sound big headed but - I've had some good ideas for groups over the time I've been here but not always had the motivation to complete them.

I wiil slowly try to catch up with the backlog over the next few weeks - but if there are any emergencies please post them here or leave me a message on my space.

I will over the next few weeks (if all goes to plan), get control of my internet life style, and after getting comfortable with the UnderGuide and Fiction Central move on to my story writing and my writing for the Sharpe guide entry (just writing PSYCORP HERE IN BIG LETTERS SO YOU KNOW I'M NOT IGNORING YOU smiley - winkeye).

So thats the story. I'm going off line now, but as the Governor of California once said - "I'll be Back"

Streamlining

Post 2

Secretly Not Here Any More

Shaaaaaaarrrrrppppeeee!!!!!

Streamlining

Post 3

[...]

ooh what a big head...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Terran

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more