This is the Message Centre for Terran

I think its time to go

Post 1

Terran

Well I think its time to go. My usefulness as a member has expired I'm afraid. I've had my complaints, but now is not the time, and I think its better to go peacefully. smiley - winkeye

Thankyou everyone, those here and not here, for making it a memorable experience. smiley - ok Sorry, but I won't be replying.

I think its time to go

Post 2

Thorn

Well, if you don't wanna anymore, than far be it from me to try and stop ya's .

You could start over some place else later though if'n ye want.
Please check out my deviant art page sometime if you want. Link to it's built right into my Upage/researcher space.

Quite different.
*raises an eyebrow*

I think its time to go

Post 3

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - wah NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terran, no you can't go smiley - grovel I'm still here and I have no useful purpose whatsoever

I think its time to go

Post 4

Ralph the Wonder Llama and André the dodo; Excrement Occurs

What she said. But without all the cryingsmiley - winkeye

I think its time to go

Post 5

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

well just hang in there, cus the sandwages/tea trolly might be along in a minute

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Terran

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more