A Conversation for The Village de la Vavoom's First Annual Harvest Festival 2002

The Beer Tent

Post 101

Also ran 1

Dear Dr. Munchkin
So sorry I did not try and tidy up this morning. I got such a fright when I saw all those horrid faces looking at me that I bolted right out of the door. I do hope that the damage was not excessive and that the alchohol in both the tent and Pandora was not too low/high!. Did you know that Tocatto won the cake competition!. Greetings AR1 smiley - schooloffish

The Beer Tent

Post 102

Also ran 1

Oh dear Pandarosmiley - rose,
You have made my weekend!. I loved your entry - thank you so much for coming to the Harvest Festival and brightening up all our lives. It is through the Beer Tent at the Harvest Festival that I have met you and I think you are quite fascinating!!. What a life - and what a laissez-faire philosophy!. Sorry about your poor old Dad but I wonder how much he had to do with the floods in your cabin.!! Probably quite a lot!.
I hope that you are not feeling too headachey after the weekend, but I am sure that you enjoyed it. I look forward to hearing from you and will keep in touch. Very sincere greetings. and a big smiley - hug AR1 smiley - schooloffish
Sorry you weren't the Queen Mum!

The Beer Tent

Post 103

Toccata

*wanders in, carefully stepping over bodies*

smiley - yikes what a mess. Could I swipe a few glasses, I have this smiley - bubbly and I'd liketo share it about.

smiley - bubbly anyone?

The Beer Tent

Post 104

Titania (gone for lunch)

<./>http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F96925?thread=205214&latest=1

The Beer Tent

Post 105

Pandora...Born Again Tart

smiley - ermHey, waddo I win for beating myself at the beer drinking contest? smiley - biggrin

The Beer Tent

Post 106

Mu Beta

You win another beating!

Hahahahahahaha!

B

The Beer Tent

Post 107

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Master B, you are taking your life into your hands there...

smiley - erm

*Helps Munchkin straighten up the tent.*

The Beer Tent

Post 108

Munchkin

Not a problem about the mess AR1, I volunteered to run this place, so I suppose I ought to do something. Oh, and here are some smiley - empty for that smiley - bubbly
*Starts to sweep up and right the chairs*

The Beer Tent

Post 109

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

*stumbles in after a weekend of drunken debauchery*

...mmmm....you lot sure did make a mess!

*re-arranges dishevelled hair, straightens skirts and starts collecting the smiley - empty

The Beer Tent

Post 110

Kes

*An arm reached reflexively out and grabs L. by the wrist .....*

Hang on a mo.!!! That smiley - empty is mine! Please may I have a refill of smiley - ale? smiley - silly

The Beer Tent

Post 111

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*Sweeps up and washes out all the empty smiley - empty*

Whew! What a smell! I wonder why it still is so rank in here after we've cleaned??? smiley - erm Hamish hasn't been in here, has he?

The Beer Tent

Post 112

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

*grumbles at the hold on the wrist*

yes of course you can havea refill.....if you have the cash.......

*looks distastefully around at all the inebrebiated souls.....picks a way through all the prostate bodies back to the bar*

The Beer Tent

Post 113

smiley - headhurtsSomeone lost his prostate?!?! Oh my hell! smiley - bigeyes Bet he didn't feel a thing...if he was here...Always a silver lining!smiley - ok

smiley - wizardPOOFsmiley - star...*turns Master B into a tuit...*smiley - nahnah

AR1, smiley - blushI hardly know what to say. smiley - biggrin May I just congratulate you on your impecable taste in people? smiley - winkeye

...*kicks over a table and chairs just to see if anyone will TRY to do anything about it...*smiley - angel
smiley - cheers

The Beer Tent

Post 114

Kes

*This prostrate (not prostate) life-form cannot quite grasp the alien "cash" concept, so lies supine, hoping someone will pour a free smiley - ale down his throat.*

The Beer Tent

Post 115

Vip

Just beacuse you're such a good piano player...

I'll buy him one. And me. smiley - stiffdrink, please.

The Beer Tent

Post 116

...*rolls a keg of beer over to Kes...knocks the tap in...*VIP, I know you mean well an' all...but one lil' beer just won't do for our master of the key! smiley - cheers

The Beer Tent

Post 117

Kes

*Rolls over to lie beneath tap* smiley - ok

The Beer Tent

Post 118

...*ties a bib onto Kes to keep his shirt tidey...just hate when M-rae has to pound shirts on a rock for him...places a funnel in Kes' mouth...* smiley - biggrin Wouldn't want ya' ta' miss any! smiley - winkeye
...*sits on table with her beer...*smiley - zen

The Beer Tent

Post 119

Vip

Well, it was worth a try. I didn't realise I was with the alcoholics here smiley - winkeye

The Beer Tent

Post 120

smiley - laughYou're not! It's jusss that Kes an' I have sorta' the same philosophy 'bout beer an' stuff. If you spill it, or leave it go flat...Now THAT'S what 'WE' call alcohol abuse! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post