The First Annual Harvest Festival of Village de la Vavoom has now been opened!
- The Cake Competition Tent - AR1
Omnipotent Judge of Cakes will be:
High Queen Mina
Judging starts on Saturday 31 August around 8.30 pm BST
- The Home Made Wine Competition Tent - Master B
The Omnipotent Judge of Wine wishes to remain incognito, and will therefore be known as
Major Arthur Fotherington Gore (Mrs)
Judging will take place on Sunday 1 September 10-12 am BST
- The Beer Tent- Munchkin and Leopardskinfynn
- The Cream Tea Tent - mari-rae
All proceeds go to village beautification and cat refuge
- The Chocolate Kiss Tent - Galaxy Babe
All funds go to charity!
Competitors: Please describe the name, taste and recipe of your contribution , either in the conversation when bringing your or , or by giving a link to an entry with a description!
Not sure what time that is in your time zone? Check here:
- Pickles - sweet and sour - AR1
- Thatching Display - Bluebottle
All you ever wanted to know - and more - about thatching!
- Tombola - vacant
U55612 has kindly offered home made Elderberry Wine for this one...
St George's - The Village Church
- Help needed decorating the interior!
- Piano outside the Beer Tent - Archangel Kes and VIP
- Donkey Rides - Archangel Kes
All proceeds to the Church Hall Piano Tuning Fund
- Face Painting - Nyssabird
- Cow Pattie Bingo - The Cow
The Village Race
Best of 3 - suggestions so far:
- Egg & Spoon Race
- Sack Race
- Pancake race (sprint while tossing pancake in pan ... do not drop)
- Three-Legged Race
- Pram race: pusher dressed as Mum, occupant dressed as baby. Push pram around course, pausing to consume s at several points. Impeding the opposition by means of water pistols and flour bombs is highly recommended ....
Related h2g2 links: