A Conversation for The Village de la Vavoom's First Annual Harvest Festival 2002

The Beer Tent

Post 1

Munchkin

*The Beer Tent is a large marque, in white canvas with a long bar made out of tressel tables along the far end. Behind the bar are arrayed a large number of Firkins, with Bimble Brewery stamped on the side, and a number of buckets, filled with ice and holding bottles of fizzy disco water. There is a small wine chiller apparently powered by a hamster on a wheel. Some optics are hanging from a stand. A number of cheaply laminated sheets of A4 hang at the back proclaiming "The Beer Tent, sponsored by The BOF Inn and Bimble Breweries" and "Porter 6/3 Lager 6/2 Ale 6/ Others, please ask". The bar is manned by Munchkin, two Rubber Inflatable emergency bar staff, one male, one female and hopefully the odd volunteer. A huge stack of plastic glasses loom behind it all.

The Beer Tent

Post 2

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

Greetings Munchkin!

One serving wench reporting for duty!

The Beer Tent

Post 3

Munchkin

Marvelous! Plastic Glasses are there, ales are here, nuts and crisps are kept under here and the large stick, should anyone get unruly is back here. Oh, and all the empty glass goes in this bin for recycling, while the plastic goes here. Make sense?

The Beer Tent

Post 4

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

Perfectly!

*wonders where wench-type-bosom goes*

The Beer Tent

Post 5

Toccata

On the front of the wench-type lass I hope smiley - bigeyes

You should get on well with the Rubber Inflatable Bar Maid (RIB-M) as she has similar 'problems'smiley - laugh

Any chance of a smiley - ale or is it all a bit early?

The Beer Tent

Post 6

Titania (gone for lunch)

*floating in*

Ah! You've opened already! Excellent! Excellent! *rubs hands together contetedly, because that's what she thinks is expected of her*

*sits down*

I've added the wrench and her picture!smiley - biggrin

A cold smiley - ale would fit in very well right now...

The Beer Tent

Post 7

Mu Beta

I was wandering in here to see about a job behind the bar, but if it's alright, I'll just prop it up from the front.

What've you got on tap, then?

B

The Beer Tent

Post 8

Titania (gone for lunch)

Master B - could I possibly interest you in hosting The Home Made Wine Competition Tent?

The Beer Tent

Post 9

Mu Beta

Oh go on then, seeing as I'm now an expert on home-made wine (A812198 in Peer Review) smiley - smiley

As long as I'm allowed to taste all the entrants...sorry, entries smiley - smiley

B

The Beer Tent

Post 10

Titania (gone for lunch)

Well, as long as you leave enough for the judge - I've already promised him he can sample as much as he wants!smiley - biggrin

Star a new conversation with the subject 'The Home Made Wine Competition Tent'

Make first posting describe, in detail, the inside of tent

The Beer Tent

Post 11

Munchkin

smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale
If you are going to put your bosum about I recommend not doing so in the direction of any BOFs who may drag themselves over. That is just the sort of thing to bring on the old trouble.

The Beer Tent

Post 12

Titania (gone for lunch)

Who is that?

Ahhh... thanks, I needed that!smiley - smiley

The Beer Tent

Post 13

Mu Beta

Right, my tent's empty (although it is only a few minutes oldsmiley - smiley)

Any chance of that smiley - ale now?

B

The Beer Tent

Post 14

Munchkin

smiley - ale Must keep the organisers well oiled smiley - smiley

The Beer Tent

Post 15

Mu Beta

Marvelloush...great shtuff, that

B

The Beer Tent

Post 16

Kes

*Wanders in, taking a break from practice*
Ah! Think I'll try the porter ... not that I need anything carrying ... HARHARHAR

The Beer Tent

Post 17

Mu Beta

smiley - groan

Bit early to shtart...'scuse me, 'start' drinking, ishn't it?

B

The Beer Tent

Post 18

Titania (gone for lunch)

*floating by on a general inspection round, pops in for a minute*

Everything alright in here? Oh - yes - I've already been here, haven't I? Oh well, now that I'm here I might just as well have a smiley - ale please!smiley - smiley

The Beer Tent

Post 19

Titania (gone for lunch)

Excuse me - I think I hear someone calling my name... *leaves, taking the smiley - ale with her*

The Beer Tent

Post 20

Vip

*dances in*

How's it going in here? Any chance of an smiley - ale?

Key: Complain about this post