This is the Message Centre for Terran

Couldn't think of an interesting one

Post 1

cyber squirrel, the squirrel with sensitive teeth

My, what lovely pictures you have on your page. And speaking of lovely pictures, did you see the especially lovely one of the queen posted on the front page yesterday? And speaking of lovely pictues of the queen, have you checked out this site:royalpain.com ?

Post 2

Terran

It wouldn't let me open the link... maybe they're on to you smiley - winkeye

But thanks for the complement smiley - ok Are you a Doctor Who/Black Adder/Knightmare fan yourself?

Post 3

Yes. And by yes I mean no.
I'm more of a Neil Diamond/The lost mind of Dr. Brain/Didgeridoo fan myself. What about yourself?

Post 4

Terran

Well I'm a believer as far as Neil Diamond is concerned, brain dead as far as The lost mind of Dr. Brain, and have already guessed about the Didgeridoo...

Me I'm a fan of many things and few things. Fantasy and Logic and the brave would describe my tastes. I like Doctor Who obviously, Lord o' the Rings... I like "Life on Mars" on TV at the moment in the UK which is kind of a 70's police show with a twist... and many other things

Post 5

How fantastic, your family must be so proud.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Terran

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more