This is the Message Centre for Loup Dargent

'loup.dargent' interviewed by Mr Inquisitor ...

Post 1

Loup Dargent

[For those who don't know who's the heck is Mr Inquisitor, he is one of <./>thepost</.>'s regular contributors...smiley - winkeye]

And the interview can be found here: A2792450smiley - star

That was not a too painful experience, really...smiley - puff Though there was an embarassing moment when I misread a question [or read it too quickly]...smiley - blush But, smiley - erm never mind...smiley - whistle

I mentioned/plugged the interview here because times to times some people ask me about the reasons why I left France and, well, that subject has been kind of touched during the interview...smiley - magicsmiley - winkeye

[I also needed to start a new journal entry, so that seemed to be the right thing to do...smiley - whistle]

-----------------------------

While I'm here, I've got my name on another Edited Entry...smiley - bubbly It's part of a collaborative project -The Years of Billy Joel's 'We Didn't Start The Fire'- and my contribution was for the year 1951 and the H-bomb [ A2642186 ]...smiley - bubbly

-----------------------------

Hmmmm... smiley - ok, That's my new journal entry done...smiley - biggrin How are you all doing?!...smiley - smiley

smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Post 2

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Brilliant ! I really enjoyed reading that loup smiley - smileysmiley - ok I didn't know about Meet Mr Inquisitor either, so the archive looks rather interesting.

I'm doing well. Been enjoying a nice social time on h2 lately smiley - tea. Working on revamping the De Myelin Nation page A889194 . Generally hanging around the place smiley - smiley...

cheers,
kea.

Post 3

Loup Dargent

Yeah... It was fun to do...smiley - disco He let me add something afterwards regarding my username so I forgive him [just...smiley - silly] for the penthingy moment...smiley - winkeye

Actually, that might encourage me to write something about my life in exile one of these days... But, as I've got two stories/articles for The Post still under construction, I would not hold my breath yet...smiley - whistle

I wish I had more online time...smiley - wahsmiley - wah There are so many things I want to do but can't because of lack of time...smiley - steam
Hopefully, I will manage to get some more free time soon...smiley - disco

I will have a look at the De Myelin Nation page during my next lurking session...smiley - biggrin

Talk soon...smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Post 4

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I hadn't known about your reasons for leaving France. It'd make a good entry, especially within the historical changes in France which I know very little about.

Post 5

Secretly Not Here Any More

People didn't know about my column!!!

I'm quite frankly shocked and distraught!

smiley - ok

Post 6

smiley - cheerupsmiley - smiley

Post 7

Loup Dargent

smiley - run

"Bump"...smiley - biggrin

Don't worry Psycorp/Mr Inquisitor, I'm sure there is going to be more and more people knowing about your column soon...smiley - winkeye

I will add the link to the interview on my space as soon as possible [hopefully on Monday]...smiley - disco

kea... Hmmmm... I was more thinking of something for <./>thepost</.> like... But, yeah, I can see what you mean regarding an edited entry... Perhaps two versions are going to be required/needed then...smiley - whistle

Completely off topic:

I've ben called an amateur by one of my daughters' new Playstation 2!!!!!!!!!! smiley - yikes

smiley - rofl

Hmmmm, well, I had a go at her singing game and unfortunately chose "Kung Fu Fighting"... Big mistake... I couldn't catch up with the lyrics on the screen...smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

And, of course, she let her friends listen to my err very alternative and innovative version of the above mentioned song...smiley - whistle

smiley - biggrin

Back soon[ish]...smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Post 8

smiley - musicalnote Everyone was kung fu fighting...dada dada dat da...smiley - musicalnote

I'll have that song in my head all night now smiley - silly

Post 9

Loup Dargent

Yep, that's the one...smiley - rofl

I still don't know the lyrics [I'm keeping far away from the darn machine now, until I get some _proper_ games that is smiley - biggrin], except of course for "etc.. etc... etc..." which is part of my own improvised version...smiley - winkeye

smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Post 10

Yes, I was just getting to etc etc etc myself smiley - laugh

Post 11

Loup Dargent

Still haven't managed to update my space...smiley - blushsmiley - whistle

But... Got another solo article published in <./>ThePost</.>...smiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

smiley - discoA2817263 Spiderman 'Trans-created' smiley - disco

smiley - diva

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Post 12

Loup Dargent

In this week's <./>ThePost</.>

smiley - discoA2836686 That Kolchak Episode... smiley - disco From yours truly...smiley - winkeyesmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

smiley - diva

Still haven't managed to update my personal space though...smiley - yikes

smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Loup Dargent

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more