This is the Message Centre for [...]

Something about something

Post 1

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Hello, I know HDS can be a pain in the smiley - bleep most of time...in fact all the time. I just wanna make certain that i dont mind your quest and that i dont want be held responsible for his selfish acts.

If you want ill stop being a sith or just go off on my own to have fun. I know HDS always likes to put himself in a most defensive position and thats what irritates me because everyone screams at him. If you wnat I will remain sith or change over to jedi. The choice is up to you.

I just don't want to be held responsable for his actions not to downplay on me. I would also like it if you make an annoucment about how not to judge me because of his selfish selfcentered stupid smiley - bleep

Please contact me ASAP. So i can hide this page so HDS wont go snooping around my Upage like he always does.

Post 2

I will also train Chnei if she wishes to stay with the Sith. So you don't have to worry about her. She and I can go off and do our own little thing leaving HDS wondering, " Why doesn't people like me anymore ? "

Post 3

[...]

It's up to you which side you're on, same for Chnei if she thinks it good for the storyline.

I made this place for the storyline not the ouroboros fights (infinty-lasting).

Post 4

Ok, and i have a great story line. Im running it by Cat-Eyes first...then Im going to see what she thinks. If she wants to go back to the jedi. Then i shall follow. Don't worry smiley - smiley But you will need to say something to HDS since he is a arrogant smiley - bleep Anyways ill try to talk to u soon.

Post 5

Ive started thinking of possible ways I can become a Jedi. That's if Cat Eyes wants to go back to the Jedi, if not ill stay with her as she is a sith. Anyways if Cat Eyees wants to go back to the Jedi I can tell you sort of what im thinking.

Right now im fighting Rahig. I have him to where a point he is going to strike at me. At this point it will flicker a light resistence im my sith form and make me into a pure jedi of hope and happiness. This way i can escape and give transport to Rahig back to Yavin 4 where Chnei is resting in her little room and i can bring her back to the "lightside" since ive been the one to offer her the forsaken sith lightsabre and datapad.

If she says yes, I will make it glorous dont worry about that. If she wants to remain sith. She and I will branch off of HDS since hes not making this fun at all. If youve noticed i havent posted a single thing that he keeps complaing about. Im only in it for the story not the forever long battles that people get sick of.

If you want me on the jedi side say so and I will turn over to the lightside and have fun. If youve ever seen LOTR I will sort of pull a Gandalf on everyone. Heh I'll come back all in white, rather then the darkest of black. Anyways the choice is up to you and Cat Eyes on where this should go. I would like to here your opinion.

Post 6

[...]

As long as it's plausable, do it.

Just keep continuity.

Post 7

Asmodai Dark (The Eternal Builder, servant of Howard, Crom, and Beans)

If you want to remain a murky shade of grey, i could do with a hand or two.
Have fun tho which ever you choose

Post 8

[...]

ie Neutral!

Post 9

I will prolly do like a little work with the Jedi Council...ill remain on the sidelines but get involved a little bit. That's all what Cat-eyes decides cause i dont wanna go over to the jedi if she doesnt want to. So once she tells me ill impliment my story :D

Post 10

Secretly Not Here Any More

Sounds good

Post 11

Ok well ive changed. Now Rahig and I are fighting Niax to fight our way off the ship. You can watch it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F1691167?thread=347519&skip=60&show=20

Key: Complain about this post