This is the Message Centre for ..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

No Subject

Post 1

AWOL No1..8 weeks on h2g2 1 weeks barring,,wierd people run h2g2 :o)

brill page hun lmfbopmp at it,,,kids and video e,,, smiley - smiley

AWOL

Post 2

..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Thanks hun smiley - hug

Worst is when he posts the "non useful" items out the front door.....like me payment cards and child benefit book.....lmaopmp smiley - biggrin

AWOL

Post 3

basildonbondgirl

birrrd

guess what i have for ya to watch when ya get here

he's a horny guy

smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

AWOL

Post 4

..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Oooooooooh tell me it's Vin Diesel......smiley - steamsmiley - lovesmiley - rosesmiley - drool pant pant pant smiley - puffsmiley - puff

AWOL

Post 5

basildonbondgirl

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

smiley - hug i told ya you was the top biiiiiird hunnismiley - biggrin

and you would be soooooooooooo right hun i've smiley - thief xXx off me bro just so you can watch it hun

smiley - lovesmiley - hug

AWOL

Post 6

oh biiiiiiiiird

nearly shorted out me keyboard then smiley - devil

u is the smiley - diva hun.....better stock up on batteries tee hee

and thanks for compliments on me page...thought it needed sorting out finally lol smiley - magicsmiley - ant

catch u laterz smiley - rosesmiley - love

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more