This is the Message Centre for ..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

mmmmwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhh

Post 1

thegunslinger

hello gorgeous...... fab home page darling.... how do you get those symbols on?.....and good job i got a mention lmao.. huge hugs sweetheart... later ggbhz xxxxxxxxx

mmmmwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhh

Post 2

Thedistrictbrat

allrite gaz ya ugly biortsmiley - biggrin

cool page innitsmiley - martiansmile

so when you gonna sort your own page out instead of making ours look untidysmiley - ok

lmfaosmiley - aliensmile

mmmmwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhh

Post 3

..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Hiya smiley - cool - type into the h2g2 search box smileys - gives you a list of all the symbols - click on the first one on the list smiley - smiley

Glad you liked the page smiley - devil

Have fun sweetie smiley - smooch

mmmmwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhh

Post 4

thegunslinger

oi... i got me own page...smiley - cheers
still feelin my way around.. lookin for other new users then we can smiley - schooloffish together....
catch ya later bro smiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more