This is the Message Centre for jarve

Squeak "WEG"

Post 1

..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Just thought I'd pop on, say hi, see how you were doing.....or more to the point if you remember me!!! squeak!!!!! lmao 80) xxx

Squeak 'WEG'

Post 2

Thedistrictbrat

allo you nuttersmiley - martiansmile

you need to change your name at the prefrence button on the orange iconssmiley - ok

so your slowly getting the hang of it then!! smiley - biggrin

see ya soon smellysmiley - nahnah

:o)

Squeak 'WEG'

Post 3

..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Hey Jarve smiley - biggrin - pop us a link on ya homepage hun smiley - smooch you angel smiley - angel - is that enough grovelling???? lmao xxx

Squeak 'WEG'

Post 4

The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

Woaw! arite dodgy!!!!

Will do yeh on this one, the main junkies ld [page!

HELP US PLZ

Post 5

dizzyandbob

hi jarve how can we cut and paste piccies in our space its enough to make ones smiley - headhurts

HELP US PLZ

Post 6

Press and hold your left mouse button on the start of the < symbol, then whilst holding down move the mouse cursor over all the lettering until you get and include the > in the shaded parts.

Then let go, move the pointer over the shaded and press the right mouse click. a menu will appear, choose copy. then move to ur page, edit it, then in the box press the right mouse button and choose paste with the left button..

should be enuff???

good luck!

HELP US PLZ

Post 7

dizzyandbob

many thanks smiley - wizard

Squeak 'WEG'

Post 8

Just to let you know I waited sooooooooo long for you put me link on your page smiley - winkeye, so I've put yours on mine!!!!! smiley - tongueout

God I'm a clever girl!!!!! smiley - laugh

Hope you're okay smiley - smooch

Squeak 'WEG'

Post 9

dizzyandbob

do ours for us babes xxxlol

Squeak 'WEG'

Post 10

Already put your link on my page smiley - biggrin - or do you want me go into your and put everyone else's on there smiley - magic

Squeak 'WEG'

Post 11

ey up, u 2 wanna do sum site maintainance?

Send me ur current e-mail again so i can send u thedistrictmobs password smiley - winkeye

Squeak 'WEG'

Post 12

dizzyandbob

hi jarve its :[email protected] ,and thanks di&bob

Squeak 'WEG'

Post 13

Jarvey baby smiley - biggrin

email addy is

[email protected]

send me anything you think might be interesting too lol smiley - cool

Squeak 'WEG'

Post 14

dizzyandbob

smiley - zenhow about a slapped rear end lmao smiley - cheers

Squeak 'WEG'

Post 15

Oit!!!! after that w/end at brats I had to travel home with me rear in the air for 6 hrs smiley - wah

think you two left fingerprints the FBI could use on me cheeks!!!!!!!! lmaopmp smiley - biggrin

smiley - winkeye

Squeak 'WEG'

Post 16

dizzyandbob

smiley - thepostsmiley - lovesmiley - lovesmiley - love
smiley - disco HI smiley - chick HOWS YOU.YOU LOOK HUNGRY HERE YOU ARE smiley - crisps SOME THING TO MUNCH.smiley - sorry ABOUT THE FINGER PRINTS BUT I HOPE THEY CAN GET A GOOD PRINT OFF YOUR REAR END smiley - divasmiley - sorry MUST smiley - runsmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - love (BOB smiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - disco LOVE TO USE THESE ON YOU
smiley - handcuffssmiley - cheers>

Key: Complain about this post