This is the Message Centre for jrhuxley, patron saint of dragonflies and protector of chipmunks

Sweet home alabama...

Post 1

Researcher 177704

I'm Rocket Man, and it's my job to meet and greet new researchers. I have made a handy little links page @ A725500 which should provide you with some assistance. If you have any questions, or just want to chat, then please do click on the 'reply' button.

So what do you think of h2g2?
smiley - rocket

Sweet home alabama...

Post 2

jrhuxley, patron saint of dragonflies and protector of chipmunks

I have enjoyed it so far. I spent some valuable time (supposed to be working) delving into some humourous articles in the 'life' section yesterday, and I plan on learning some handy latin phrases to bemuse and bewilder unsuspecting young courtiers out at the local bar. I really haven't had time to see much else, but I 'm sure I'll be poking my proverbial nose all around the place within the present, future, and who knows someday the past.
Thansk for the welcome!

Sweet home alabama...

Post 3

Researcher 177704

No problem. Don't forget that I'm always around if you have a question etc.

smiley - rocket

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for jrhuxley, patron saint of dragonflies and protector of chipmunks

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more