This is the Message Centre for *Princess*of*Hearts*

Animal Advice Wanted

Post 1

*Princess*of*Hearts*

My smiley - dogLady She Think's She's a Male smiley - dogShe Has Tried It On With Everyone That Visits My Home She Grabs There Legs and Try's To (You Know What) Them and She Has Already Beensmiley - tickleed By a Malesmiley - dog
And I've Tried Everythink To Stop What's She Dose It's Kinda Makes me
verysmiley - sadfaceandsmiley - blush
Has Anyone Got Any Advice The Vet Recomends I get Her Spayed But I Don't want to do that Yet as she only young age 5 and this Her first set Of Pups she BE Havensmiley - biggrin

Animal Advice Wanted

Post 2

luckydragonheart

hi flowersmiley - rose
about your smiley - dog lady, a mate of mine as got a female dog and she tries you know what with slippers and anything else she can get..lol..you can have the dog spayeded after she as had her first lot of pups as it will turn out to be a better dog and also it might reduce her from grabbing peoples legs to do you know what as she wont be so randy because of being spayed. Thats best advice i caqn give.
Anyway Takecare Speak to you soon, have a nice day Flower smiley - rose
Your Little Slug
Michael.

Animal Advice Wanted

Post 3

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Oh ThankGod Micheal So Do All Female smiley - dog Do This.

Animal Advice Wanted

Post 4

luckydragonheart

Yes i think all smiley - dogs do it when they are in season. But when you get them spayeded they stop you know what
smiley - smiley
but they do come more faithful to the owner and don't go off so much.
My smiley - dog is the same he tries to you know what when peeps come to my house i have to put him outside while they are here..lol.
well Takecare speak soon Flower.
Your Little Slug
Michael.

Animal Advice Wanted

Post 5

owlatronas

i think most female dogs do this hun as my wifes colleauge at work has afemale smiley - dog and she does teh same but arent all females nuts

smiley - run

andysmiley - bat

Animal Advice Wanted

Post 6

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Im female and Im not Nuts smiley - sadface

Animal Advice Wanted

Post 7

owlatronas

aww hun your onw in a million then smiley - biggrin

andysmiley - bat

Animal Advice Wanted

Post 8

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Hi Micheal me Little Slugsmiley - tasmiley - tea Andy smiley - laughs yeah i am one in Zillion smiley - biggrin

Animal Advice Wanted

Post 9

owlatronas

smiley - wowee

Animal Advice Wanted

Post 10

*Princess*of*Hearts*

smiley - envy

Animal Advice Wanted

Post 11

owlatronas

whats up then hun??

andysmiley - bat

Animal Advice Wanted

Post 12

*Princess*of*Hearts*

I got a email off me friend she told me some idiot on here is trying to get all us digibox n exLD STOP from access this site smiley - grr i hate Grasses too if this person carrys on its bye bye me and everyone smiley - wah on digibox smiley - sadface

Animal Advice Wanted

Post 13

owlatronas

i cant see that happening hun most of my mates on her ear from digibox or lders

andysmiley - bat

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for *Princess*of*Hearts*

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more