A Conversation for P.U.D.D.I.N.G.

Hello to all you happy smiley PUDDING people ;-)

Post 21

Researcher 198131

1. Loneliness. A general feeling of waiting for life to start, and not actually living it. (Sorry if that makes no sense)

2. There's no undo button.

3. Stupid people. I don't suffer fools easily. Most of the time I can ignore them, but not always. Stupid questions annoy me. ie. Someone rings work to ask what time we're open until. I say half past eight. She says 'In the evening?'!! Who ever heard of a library that's open until half past eight in the morning!

4. I wish I could organise my postings better.

5. Summer. I hate the heat. Give me a freezing cold rainy day any day. I can then bundle up and seek comfort for my grumpiness in a good book, while in cozy warmth. I can really enjoy a good hot cuppa tea. Love the sound of rain hitting the window. Can't do any of these things in 40 degree heat. (that’s 104 f)

6. I never snap out of being a PUDDING, though it can be pushed away. THHGTTG always helps, yes.

7. I thought PUDDING was a great idea. I applauded the fact that PUDDING stood up against people trying to impose false cheer on us. I like being able to feel grumpy when I'm grumpy and not having to pretend I'm not. It's not healthy to be falsely cheerful.

8. I wouldn't say I'm grumpy ALL of the time. Like I said, it can be pushed away. Guess I'll have to choose some of the time.

9. "How are you?" Don't bother asking me this unless you really care about how I am. It's a stupid way to greet people.

10. Not very. It's good that the post is giving PUDDING some recognition.

Post 22

Post Team

Thank you all for your refreshing answers. I am now collating the information found here and will use it as ammunition in my forthcoming interview.

I could declare this forum closed/defunct, but as it is on your club page that would probably make you all extremely grumpy... so I won't.

Please feel free to carry on as before. smiley - winkeye

shazz smiley - thepost

Post 23

Titania (gone for lunch)

And why wouldn't you do anything that would make as grumpy? Is there something wrong with being grumpy - is that what you're saying? Is it? Eh? Eh?smiley - cross

smiley - winkeye
smiley - devil

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more