This is the Message Centre for manda1111

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 1

Pinky

Hiya Manda i am trying to put a picture ov a watering can with flowers in it on this space but it doesnt seem to work im not getting errors just a blank space ? can you tell me why plz ? its B430479

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 2

manda1111

Hi pinky, smiley - smooch

How have you been keeping smiley - biggrin

you have put the number B3430479 instaed of B430479 smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 3

Pinky

OOPS silly thing musta jumped LOL smiley - ta Manda smiley - hug btw im not Pinky im Bonnie Parker aka Trish just helping Jackie with her guideML

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 4

manda1111

Hi trish smiley - smooch

how are you keeping smiley - smiley

I do that number sort of thing all the time smiley - winkeye

Thank goodness for cut and paste smiley - rofl

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 5

BonnieParker...

Hiya Manda smiley - peacedove

Im <oksmiley - ta hows your good self & your other half ? been full ov busy recently & havnt been able to get online a lot, i wouldn`t know how to cut & paste i don`t think smiley - rofl im a bit unsure ov stuff like that

smiley - love Trish smiley - smooch

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 6

manda1111

Hi trish smiley - kiss

I think the only reason you are unsure of cut and paste things is cos you are not used to them, I think you would soon get the hang of it,

If you can use a digibox then everything else is a piece of smiley - cakesmiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 7

BonnieParker...

Aye you are probably right there hun, after all i didn`t have a clue what i was doing on here a few mths back, still havn`t mastered it likes but i can get from A to B & can do a bit guideML too, smiley - smiley what do you think ov Pinkys space ? i would like to do more on it but not sure what smiley - rofl i think mine needs a bit extra too i really need to put a bit writing on (about me) but havn`t a clue what to say LOL

smiley - kiss from Trish

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 8

manda1111

hi trish smiley - smooch

Pinky's page look ok smiley - ok
Pages take ages to get right, so as long as it is started right ( as that one is), then you are on your way.
I tend to like every thing in the center, but that is just my thing smiley - winkeye

Myself is one thing I cannot write about, maybe its cos I am so boring that ther is nothing to write about smiley - wah

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 9

BonnieParker...

Manda smiley - peacedove

Im sure you arn`t boring at all hun, you have never made me bored anyways smiley - smiley i think everyone is their own worst critic!.
Pinky hasn`t seen her space yet so she will get a big surprise when she next comes online, she will probably think she took a wrong turn somewhere
smiley - rofl

chat soon...Trish smiley - smooch

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 10

manda1111

I will keep a eye open for someone shoutong "I'V LOST MY PAGE" smiley - rofl

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 11

BonnieParker...

Well i think shes a nite owl type person hun, so you will have to do nite-shift smiley - rofl she gets up really early to go to flower market smiley - smiley

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 12

Pinky

TRISH just the BIGGEST THANKYOU, my space looks FANTASTIC all thanks to your hard work xxxx Manda,I have to say you were right hahaha I thought WHERE AM I,WHO AM I,WHAT AM I hahahahahaha You know me so well hahaha Trish your a MARVEL,thankyou again SINCERELYxxx Love Pinky (Jackie) xxxxx See you both soon xxx

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 13

manda1111

I think Pinky likes it smiley - biggrin

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 14

Pinky

I am VERY impressed manda,one day I'll beable to do what Trish can do !!!!! ONLY JOKING hahaha Love Pinky xxx smiley - rose

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 15

manda1111

Have you SEEN what trish can do smiley - yikes
She's ok with GuideML as well smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 16

Pinky

I HAVE seen what Trish can do !!! That lady is nothing short of being a Godess.ONE DAY, ONE DAY,she may just teach me a few tricks....Waiting patiently......Pinky xxxxx

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 17

BonnieParker...

smiley - blush i think i won`t ask what else you mean hun smiley - rofl im here to pick your brains again smiley - smiley i posted to Jinty 2wks ago using her (is it called a guestbook thingy?) it it appears on my space but not hers ? i have posted on it roughly 40mins ago to bring it to the top again...plz help a poor lost soul smiley - headhurts
How are you & mrs manda keeping ? smiley - hugsmiley - kisssmiley - love Trish

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 18

manda1111

It has gone to a page that she no longer uses

she now uses this one >> U516129smiley - erm

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 19

BonnieParker...

Hiya Pinky smiley - hug

Tell you what we will start with a picture hon, have a look thru your "works of art" & copy down the "B" number which is in the box to the right ov the piccy & we can take it from there smiley - smiley

Chat soon smiley - love Trish xxx

MANDA ON H2G2 (13)

Post 20

manda1111

Hi trish smiley - kiss

Have you been to jintys other page smiley - smiley

(I got a feeling you missed my last post smiley - winkeye )

manda smiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for manda1111

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more