MANDA ON H2G2 (4)

Post 1

psychicWhitey

do u have any info on psychics

MANDA ON H2G2 (4)

Post 2

manda1111

Hi psychicWhitey smiley - ok

Sorry but I am not into psychics, but if you put psychics in the search box on your page then you might come up with some interesting pages like THIS >> A708716

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (4)

Post 3

psychicWhitey

But wouldnt you love to be psychic.lol
May h2g2 page is good it will be even better when finished i keep addin exercises how to find ur psychic abilities ive just added some meditating exercise ill add more later.
How can i had links on my page like websites please and how can i had my own link for whos online please thanks

MANDA ON H2G2 (4)

Post 4

manda1111

Have you changed you page to GuideML yet,

I have written a few pages HERE >> A1020592 that might help you smiley - ok

Let me know if you are changing it to GuideML as the codes will be different

If you are changing then let me know and I will help you thought it smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (4)

Post 5

psychicWhitey

how can i get loads a people to look at my site cos i think they will love it cos im teaching everyone how to be aware and learn there own psychic powers

MANDA ON H2G2 (4)

Post 6

manda1111

One way would be to put it in your nick name, something like

psychicWhitey. For Every Thing Psychic Visit My Page.

or something like thae smiley - winkeye

Then you can ask HERE >> F19585?thread="smiley - smiley" title="smiley" class="smiley" src="http://www.h2g2.com/h2g2/skins/Alabaster/images/Smilies/f_smiley.gif"/>

And when you get in to other conversation just drop the hint now and again smiley - winkeye

It might take a little while, but eventualy you will be know for everything Psychic

Let me know if that helped smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for manda1111

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more