A Conversation for BBC Radio Four

Flea Market: A28968024 - BBC Radio Four

Post 1

Elentari

Entry: BBC Radio Four - A28968024
Author: Elentari - U202814

Hi all,

Here's one I picked up ages ago (the original is A2491274) and did some work on but I can't see that I'm ever going to finish it, especially since I don't really listen to Radio 4! smiley - blush

There's no point it staying unworked on in my entries list when someone could get it finished (I don't think it needs all that much doing to it) especially given the lack of entries at the moment.

So, have at it! smiley - smiley

A28968024 - BBC Radio Four

Post 2

I'm not really here

This is another entry which has two copies in Flea Market, plus one unrelated entry!

Post 3

Elentari

I hope someone picks this up eventually. It shouldn't need a vast amount doing to it.

Post 4

I'm not really here

The point I was making that at least two of the entries don't need to be in FM.

Post 5

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I would like to take this on eventually. I am always listening to radio four - but I think it does need a lot of work.

I'd be glad to do it as a collaboration with someone.

(and the Eds know that the Flea Market needs a good spring clean - they are aware of it but have other things going on right now )

Post 6

Elentari

I know what you meant, Mina. Not sure how that happened. smiley - erm

Lanzababy, it needs more doing to it than I remembered! smiley - goodluck if you do take it on.

Post 7

Bluebottle

Two previous BBC Radio Four Flea Market threads:
F74125?thread=92805
F74125?thread=497047

<BB<

Post 8

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

We could always turn this into 'A Brief Guide to R4' and have various well known programmes with *short* entries of their own leading from it?

(still spending most of my time listening to R4)

smiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more