This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Why the f*ck....

Post 1

Serephina

Cant my neighbours get their own keys? they should have them anyway..smiley - grr

'rips constantly buzzing intercom off wall'

Im sick of it now..at all bloody hours (will ring 2or 3 times too!) and if i do go n let them in do i a thank you? do i f*ck! im not sodding care taker and i have a kiddie asleep! smiley - grr

Why the f*ck....

Post 2

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I'm quite shocked by that. I used to live in a groundfloor, next to front door bedsit, and got similarly fed up with being unofficial doorman. In the end I just stopped answering the door. That was different, though. That was people's mates not taking no for an answer after ringing the bell.

If your neighbours can't be ar*ed unlocking their own door perhaps you could have a word with your landlord (assuming your renting. If not, I don't know what you can do without causing neighbourly aggro).

smiley - tea&smiley - hug

Why the f*ck....

Post 3

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Tell them. smiley - smiley

Why the f*ck....

Post 4

Ged42

smiley - cuddle You should probably try disconecting that buzzer, anyone who you actually want to talk to usually knocks on the window. smiley - cuddle

Why the f*ck....

Post 5

Serephina

I'm on the ground floor of a block of flats right next to the security door that everyone has a key for, yet i still get my intercom buzzer (bloody loud it is too) going off most nights! not just the once either..Ive been out n moaned more than once (its various people) but they dont take any notice so Ive taken to ignoring themm n quietly fuming!...just needed a rant..

Why the f*ck....

Post 6

Serephina

And yes cos my patio door faces the front of the block most people who actuallywant me just come n bang on the window or yell in the door..made me jump a few times that has! smiley - laugh

Why the f*ck....

Post 7

Ged42

smiley - evilgrin

Why the f*ck....

Post 8

Serephina

you make too much noise getting over the wall to sneak up on me smiley - tongueout

Why the f*ck....

Post 9

Ged42

I'll have to work on stealth skills smiley - thief

Why the f*ck....

Post 10

Serephina

stealth? you? and ill be a ballerina smiley - winkeye

smiley - rofl

I tried to ring you earlier...howdare you be engaged smiley - winkeye

Why the f*ck....

Post 11

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I had a bizarre image in my head of you two sitting at opposite ends of a room on matching PCs conversing via Hootoo of an evening.

I now have an image of you two sitting in a room with a low wall through the middle.smiley - biggrin

Why the f*ck....

Post 12

Ged42

Curses, Roymondo has discovered our secret smiley - tongueout

Why the f*ck....

Post 13

Serephina

smiley - laugh

I also have a low balcony wall that people have to climb over to come in through the patio door smiley - ok

If we ever end up living together we prolly will have to have 2 pcs in different rooms though smiley - laugh

Why the f*ck....

Post 14

Serephina

oops simpost smiley - laugh

Why the f*ck....

Post 15

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

just tell them you've made copys of the keys and given them to the local burglers

smiley - rofl

allways good for a reaction or two

smiley - biggrin

Why the f*ck....

Post 16

Serephina

Arrgh! need another rant.. just attempted to speak to my mum very nicely n reasonably n she was so pi@@y i ended up in tears after i she out the phone down! bloody parents!

Key: Complain about this post