This is the Message Centre for Serephina

My arse hurts!

Post 1

Serephina

Went n got an injection tonight smiley - bruised right in the bum! im already coverd in bruises at the mo though so i guess one more for the collection wont hurt smiley - groan narrowly escaped the evil smear test while i was there too got to go back next week though smiley - wah

i want a sex change!!

My arse hurts!

Post 2

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

You really, really have to give a bit more background.smiley - smiley

My arse hurts!

Post 3

Ged42

smiley - smooch

Hopes Serephina does not have a sex change

My arse hurts!

Post 4

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Take it from me, you would'ent like being a man, as it's allways your fault! smiley - winkeye

My arse hurts!

Post 5

aka Bel - A87832164

What's so bad about the smear test ? Atleast it doesn't hurt, and once the message about positive results is in the letter box, you have already forgotten about it (well, I had, was quite a surprise then)smiley - erm

My arse hurts!

Post 6

Serephina

you mean youd like to hear me waffle 'more' roymondo? smiley - winkeye

Ok thennI won't have a sex change if you go n have the snip so i dont have to have anymore needles/rashes..etc and stop spamming me round the head in the night! smiley - tongueout

its not always your fault rev..just usually smiley - winkeye

My arse hurts!

Post 7

Ged42

I've still got that bruise on my arm that you gave me smiley - injuredsmiley - tongueout

My arse hurts!

Post 8

Serephina

didn't see you there b'el sorry!

it never used to hurt but does since i got a bad one back n had to have laser surgery...dread the damn thngs now and i get thm yearly instead of every 3/4 years

My arse hurts!

Post 9

Serephina

im sure you musve done that yourself...couldnt possibly have been me smiley - angelsmiley - tongueout

My arse hurts!

Post 10

Ged42

smiley - tongueout

My arse hurts!

Post 11

Serephina

smiley - tongueout

i fancy some chocolate.. ive already eaten a packet of jaffa cakes though smiley - blush no wonder i was more than i though id be at pre-injection weigh in smiley - puffsmiley - reindeer

My arse hurts!

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

I had the same, then had to have a test every three months for the next two years now it's every six months, and I dread the day it's not ok, but it doesn't hurt. The mammography did hurt very much, though smiley - bruised

My arse hurts!

Post 13

Serephina

I seem to be having some probs there at the mo anyway, seeing the doctor again next week n hopefully she'll refer me for a scan n whatnot as somethings not right smiley - erm so thats prolly whats made my last smear hurt like it did..

My arse hurts!

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - sorry to hear that, hope you'll be fine again soon smiley - hug

My arse hurts!

Post 15

Ged42

smiley - cuddlesmiley - cuddle

hopefully everything will work out okay

My arse hurts!

Post 16

Serephina

Hopefully!

My arse hurts!

Post 17

Lizzbett

I've had two smear tests that were painful, but fortunately the last time I was asulted with a speculum, it didn't hurt at all. I think it does rather depend on the skill of the person wielding the equipment and also, the type of bench they put you on - there is something to be said for stirrupssmiley - erm

My arse hurts!

Post 18

A Super Furry Animal

smiley - hug Serephina's arse!

RFsmiley - evilgrin

My arse hurts!

Post 19

Serephina

hands off my arris!

smiley - tongueout

My arse hurts!

Post 20