This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Summer mini meet

Post 21

Serephina

Summer hols would probably be a bit of a pain unfortunately , and yes our Josh is terrified of 2 legs ,only hootooer that scares him more is B smiley - rofl

A pub (obviously smiley - winkeye) victoriaish one afternoon? I can't get too far at the mo

Summer mini meet

Post 22

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

How about nearish Kings Cross; thats pretty easy from you isn't it on the thames link trains? smiley - erm There is a nice ickle pub there ... Eustion flyer I think its called, which Roymondo and I have blessed with our presence a few times smiley - ale and they do a few decent real ales smiley - ale one Saturday? Not tooooo soon though as I've been away a bit recently and need to spend a bit of time at home at the weekends to catch up with stuff I can't get done during the weekdays smiley - groan Shouldn't see it as a problem though, last couple of years the mini meets seem to have dropped off a bit in London we used to seem to ahve a fair few of them (were they useually at the Princess louise or shakespears head I seem to recall) smiley - weirdsmiley - ufo

Summer mini meet

Post 23

A Super Furry Animal

The Princess Louise has had a refit so now instead of an open bar, they have a number of "snugs" around the horseshoe bar. If we could bag one of them on a Saturday afternoon (I don't think they get very busy on Saturdays)...

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Summer mini meet

Post 24

Serephina

kings cross is fine for us smiley - ok

ive never been in the princess louise!

Summer mini meet

Post 25

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Wouldn't it be preferable to find somewhere with a beer garden? There's a whole heap of sunshine out there of late. smiley - smiley

Summer mini meet

Post 26

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I know plenty pubs with nice beer gardens.... unfortunatley their all either in Cambridge or Suffolk/Norfolk.... some of them are even besides nice bits of rivers and thigns smiley - doh

Summer mini meet

Post 27

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

<>

There is already a 12-13 July meet organised for Hull: A35488155

Summer mini meet

Post 28

Serephina

I can't go the shops and back without burning and a headache , I think I'd melt in the sun all afternoon smiley - laugh

Summer mini meet

Post 29

Genie

ooooh GB I've been to Yorkshire for the first time a few weeks ago! Twas lovely smiley - smiley

I think I could be tempted to come along to one of these for the first time in like 5 years.... hehe

Definately not bringing my children though, someone would have to be a responsible adult for them, and me mixed with wine or any other alcohol does not make for one of those smiley - winkeye

Summer mini meet

Post 30

Serephina

you have to come to london cos i said so smiley - tongueout

now go and have a poo smiley - laugh

Summer mini meet

Post 31

Serephina

We just booked a wee holiday for the week starting 21st July, but any other time is ok smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Serephina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more