http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/2902

you were warned smiley - laugh

Don't blame me..

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - tongueout

Don't blame me..

Post 3

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - run

Don't blame me..

Post 4

Steve51

How did your Final Fling work out, Serephina? Or has your fling been flung...smiley - laugh

smiley - cheers

Sir Peeb

Don't blame me..

Post 5

Serephina

I'm about to fling the pc out of a window with this quiz! smiley - laugh

Don't blame me..

Post 6

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - run

Don't blame me..

Post 7

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

That was driving me mad yesterday. The pink one frells me up! smiley - laugh

Don't blame me..

Post 8

A Super Furry Animal

Does anyone get the horse/keyboard one?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Don't blame me..

Post 9

Yup smiley - tongueout

Don't blame me..

Post 10

A Super Furry Animal

Tell me please!

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Don't blame me..

Post 11

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

bah, got up to Q82 and wasn't fast enough clipping the toenails smiley - sadface.

smiley - cheers

Don't blame me..

Post 12

Just click on h-o-r-s-e smiley - silly

Don't blame me..

Post 13

smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run

Don't blame me..

Post 14

Serephina

The toenails is a bugger smiley - grr i've got past it a couple of times only to get stumped again a question or two after!

Don't blame me..

Post 15

Steve51

I know what drives me crazy...but I am too polite to mention it here...smiley - winkeye

Peeb

Don't blame me..

Post 16

Serephina

hmmm? smiley - bigeyes

Don't blame me..

Post 17

Steve51

It is fast approaching Springtime here in Oz, Serephina,and all the pretty young Lasses are out and about, their ponytails swinging in the breeze, their short skirts and tops allowing their certain body parts to sway with a hypnotic effect....smiley - rofl...I am an old codger who cannot keep pace any more..but it sure brings a sparkle of joy to this old geezer!!!....smiley - biggrin

Love Always

Peeb

Don't blame me..

Post 18

Serephina

oh dear smiley - laugh

We're still waiting for summer and its almost september! bloody rain!

Don't blame me..

Post 19

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Word of advice people, don't use any skips, you need them for the final question smiley - cross

smiley - cheers

Don't blame me..

Post 20

Serephina

you got to the final question??? smiley - cross

how??

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Serephina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more