This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Giant man eating badgers..

Post 1

Serephina

are being blamed for missing people in Irag apparently.. did we not talk about keeping them on leads 2legs?

smiley - laugh

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - blush I had to borrow a couple of their leather leads/collars.... smiley - ermsmiley - handcuffssmiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrinsmiley - badgersmiley - boing

Post 3

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

Hmmm... so a giant man who eats badgers is kidnapping people in Iraq... interesting.

Post 4

the_jon_m - bluesman of the parish

bet he's got Maddie too

Post 5

Serephina

thats evil Jon smiley - laugh

Post 6

me, evil?

that girl has deforested half of South America with missing posters !

Sorry, but what use is a poster in a chinese take-away in West Didsbury? I'm pretty certain that she is not in the local vacinity, and that nobody who frequents said establisment has had anything to do with her, or are likely to be able to help find her in any way.

I'm about as likely to find Jesus as I am to find her in the environs of that takeaway

Post 7

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Well, if you're having a rant I might as well have one!

How many children go missing every day in Africa and Asia? Why is this one child still in the news?*

*that was a rhetorical question!

Post 8

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Rhetorical or not, Roy I've wondered the same thing meself!

Not that I'm wishing to belittle the pain and suffering that the family are going through... smiley - erm I think there is there is no hope of ever finding her again now smiley - sadface

Post 9

Serephina

smiley - hug

Post 10

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I got into an argument with t'wife the other day about the whole Madeline thing.

I mean, what makes her so smiley - bleep special? Why to HER parents get to visit the Pope? Why is Swindon town centre full of supportive messages? It really angers me, and it's all very well saying (as Mrs. D did) that it's about all missing children and Madeline is just a figurehead... but if I was a parent of one of the thousands of other missing children who don't make international news I'd be absolutely livid at this apparently preferential treatment.

Post 11

Serephina

very true

Post 12

It is all a giant plot anyway.

The parents go and visit Pope Darth Benedictus

Maddie looks like Yoda

Does nobody else see the connection or has the shrowd of the Dark Side engulfed you all?

Post 13

zendevil

*ahem*

Yoda is alive & well & sleeping upstairs. She was left alone for approximately 45 minutes today however, whilst i went for a drink in a bar around the corner. I did lock the door & check all windows were closed. When i returned, she was still asleep, apparently unmolested & in good psychological health.

zdt

Post 14

Serephina

I got to meet the sweetest cat ever the other day..I don't like cats but couldn't resist her! shes 6 weeks old and just a little ball of turquoise eyed fluff smiley - loveblush her new mummy has decided to call her lilipots n it suits her perfect.. i'm getting broody again now!

Key: Complain about this post