This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Ok so...

Post 1

Serephina

It's not 'all' Geds fault I haven't been here smiley - winkeye

What have I been doing with myself then? Being ill and not feeling terribly social mainly...(having said that though my email address n msn are common knowledge smiley - winkeye) I caught a nasty chest infection around xmas that just wasn't shifting. It all came to a head a couple of weeks ago when I woke up in the night with an asthma attack so bad that I paniced, hyperventilated, passed out and stopped breathing. Ged says whilst waiting for the ambulance he slapped me to try and wake me up, threw water over me and even tried CPR..I didn't feel a thing smiley - erm Had a good check up at the hospital and one thing they gave me before sending me home was a big dose of IV anti biotics. I spent the next 4 days severely vomiting.. great.. and managed to hyperventilate and pass out again day 5..this time we saw it coming though n was quicker calling the ambulance so by the time i passed oout i already had a paramedic giving me oxygen n trying to calm me down. They gave me steroids this time and more anti bios that dont make sick, coompletely disgusted that the other dr hadnt given me steroids n i'm finally getting better.

Apart from that, mine n geds 2 year anniversary came and went, as did a rather eventful valentines day smiley - laugh went to see hot fuzz on one of my rare ventures out of the house since xmas, and spent too much time reading, sleeping and fiddling around on myspace cos i dont have to talk to anyone there, can just play with pictures and stuff..so nothing too exciting really.

Anyway, now i'm feeling a bit more myself again i'll be around a bit more if you'll all still have me smiley - smiley

Ok so...

Post 2

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Oh, go on then, I'm sure the place'll handle both of us coming back within a week!

Oddly, just this very afternoon an optician made a reference to giving people antibiotics when it turns out they've got asthma. 'Funny you should say that' said I, 'because when I was four years old...'

Ok so...

Post 3

Serephina

They definitely help when you pick up an infection..

i can also go away again and come back another time smiley - winkeye

Ok so...

Post 4

Skankyrich [?]

Good to see you back - both of you smiley - smiley

Ok so...

Post 5

smiley - taSkanskter! It's good to be back, and good to see S here too.

Oh Bob, this that sounds like one of those lovey thread comments!

NIPPLES!

There ya' go. That's the first time I've said that since I've been back. It was in your Journal S: I hope you feel suitably honoured.smiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye

Ok so...

Post 6

*notices that both the other people here are S*

It's in your journal Serephina!

I just saw an olive on telly. There is a tub of olives and feta in the fridge. I feel a munch coming on.

Ok so...

Post 7

Skankyrich [?]

Thank goodness for that. I though my dual personality was coming back for a moment...

I just saw Dave Spikey on TV. I might go and do my hair.

Ok so...

Post 8

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Good to see back again, hun, glad you're feeling a bit better. Hope to see you around and about again smiley - smiley

Give my smiley - hug to Josh (not spoken to him in age)

Ok so...

Post 9

Good to see back again, hun, glad you're feeling a bit better. Hope to see you around and about again smiley - smiley

Give my smiley - hug to Josh (not spoken to him in an age)

Ok so...

Post 10

*and we all bow down to the non-edit button* smiley - laugh

*bow*

*bow*

I frellin' hate it when *that* happens.

Ok so...

Post 11

Cor, you really meant that!smiley - biggrin

I just ate all the olive and feta thing. I had a bit of a decision at the end: one olive and one piece of feta left. Which should I munch last?

Oh, the heart wrenching decision with which I was faced. I was in turmoil. Should I eat the feta first so that my last mouthful could be true to the olivey intent of the pot, or eat the olive first and finish on the subtle seduction of the feta. Such a decision.

I stuck 'em on the fork together. Lovely.

Ok so...

Post 12

Black or green, roy.

With chilli, or without? smiley - drool

Ok so...

Post 13

Black. No chilli. I wish I'd thought of that!

I've got to do something with the goats' cheese, and I have to do it now ish.

Ok so...

Post 14

Skankyrich [?]

Eat the cheese, and throw the olive as far out of the window as you possibly can. Then drink a large glass of port.

Ok so...

Post 15

This is London. If I throw the olive as far as I can it will bounce off the wall opposite and bejigger me upside the nose!

Besides, the olive is currently loitering in my intestine.

As for the goats' cheese: I think some toasty perversion is in order.

Ok so...

Post 16

zendevil

Funny you should mention it, but i happen to have a jar of feta & olives in Le Frigo*. Don't like olives, but love the oil. Odd that.smiley - erm

smiley - goodluck with the wheezy stuff Seraphina.

zdt

**oh gawd, i got automodded 'cos i used the French word for fridge, which is what's written there, but without the Oh. Obviously i am not posessed of a filthy enough mind to associate it with smut. Do help me develop this capability folks please.

Ok so...

Post 17

Skankyrich [?]

Hang on, there was a Roymondo post, followed by a Terri post, and neither contained an ounce of smut. This site isn't what it used to be... *grumble, grumble*

Ok so...

Post 18

zendevil

Hmmf!!!! There Was Smut!!! Indeed i was modded for it. But since it was unintentional, innocent smut i suppose that doesn't count?

Dentists & bonuses my friend.....smiley - winkeye

zdt

Ok so...

Post 19

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I'm so glad my friends are back smiley - brave

smiley - towel

Ok so...

Post 20

Tabitca

welcome back you twosmiley - smoochsmiley - hugsmiley - bubbly great to see you around againsmiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post