This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 1

Serephina

I really am having a run of mixed luck at the mo smiley - erm
Sofa suite I won is lovely,came into some money we werent expecting, saved about £70 on a rug, vet gave me a freebie when i took the rats for a check over etc etc..smiley - biggrin

My muth n face is still very very sore, I feel like death on these steroids for and am still recovering from the chemical breathing in incident, they also slow down healing smiley - bruisedthen this morning i wake up in agony to my first period since a year on depo-provera I dont remember it ever being this painful! smiley - wah

I guess I'm not going out to dinner with my pal for her birthday tonight then ! smiley - sadface Ive got her a gorgeous bracelet too, i'll just have to pop it in the post.

So, if I snap at you, I probably don't mean it , normal service will hopefully return soon

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 2

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - hugsmiley - smiley

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 3

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

leaves smiley - goodluck

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 4

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I thought snapping *was* normal service?smiley - winkeye

Luv ya' babe, I seriously hope you get yourself sorted out soon.smiley - cuddlesmiley - hug

C'mon woman, we've still got a JD & Braindead night to arrange!

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 5

Serephina

And if I can ever find my hostel smiley - pirate again that too!

We're in pretty much every weekend so once I can drink again
I'm sure we can sort something out!

ok ok, if i snap harder n quicker than usual smiley - winkeye

thanks everyone smiley - hug

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 6

zendevil

Oh, you poor soul, yukky teeth AND bloody period pains!!!smiley - cuddle I remember the agony of the latter; thank the Lawd for the menopause. Don't try & be brave, take painkillers even if they zonk you. Hot water bottle. Curl up. Get Ged to take over for now.

Remember: period pains are usually only total agony for the first 24 hours, after that it's just (!!!) pain.

zdt

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 7

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Poor love

smiley - cuddle

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 8

Serephina - remember that you've got a good bloke and a good kid. Always remember that.smiley - cuddle

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 9

Serephina

A semi-good kid smiley - winkeye he can be a real problem when he wants to be

not got a hot water bottle..think i'll have to go get one if this is gonna be a regular occurance again smiley - groan

ged has taken Josh n his friend Liam swimming so i've gpt some peacen quiet..n then josh ios off to liams for the night smiley - zen

just waiting for genie to come get me for a little retail therapy at ikea smiley - zen and tea n cake of course smiley - drool

smiley - cuddles

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 10

Serephina

blimey it's nearly 5, i mustve fallen asleep for longer than i thought smiley - yawn

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 11

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

You've got a fella who takes your kid out, and your kid's out for the night?smiley - wow

Lucky girlsmiley - winkeye

Hope you make the most of itsmiley - cheerup

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 12

Serph, you still got a Rabbit?smiley - winkeye

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 13

Brown Eyed Girl

smiley - cuddle

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 14

Serephina

I won't be making the most of it at this rate..doubt theyll turn up back here till gone 7 at this rate then by the time weve seen to n sent off the boys our nice evening in will be gone smiley - cross

rabbit? it wouldn't be much good to me if i did have it still at the mo

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 15

Ah, good point. Sorry, as a gay bloke I don't t=really have to deal with these things!

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 16

Serephina

im in a touch me ayt all..anywhere ..and ill rip your head off with only my little finger nail mod smiley - laugh the rabbit would be smashed into the wall

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 17

Serephina

i also cant type in english

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 18

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

I call it Serephina English smiley - winkeye

Ow ow ow ow ow mummmeeee

Post 19

Serephina

I call it bollcks