This is the Message Centre for Serephina

The Pre-meet..

Post 1

Serephina

nerves have started!

i cant decide what make up to wear n if my top goes with thre trousers ive bought n its too late to replace n arrgh

shame theres so few going too smiley - sadface

The Pre-meet..

Post 2

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Wear nothing but a smile. 'natch.

The Pre-meet..

Post 3

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

wear an evesuit

smiley - silly

The Pre-meet..

Post 4

Serephina

oh god no..the psychiatrists bill id be sued for smiley - laugh

The Pre-meet..

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

There are two people I know of who I'm pretty much defainte are coming but haven't put their names on the atendee list, plus I recon Graydesk will turn up now england is out of the footy, and I've a sneaking suspecion another researcher might turn up too... they'l still be a fair crowd; andyhow I'm going to bring half a dozen badgers with me smiley - winkeye

The Pre-meet..

Post 6

Skankyrich [?]

I'd have loved to have made it, but I'm just far too busy in the summer smiley - sadface

The Pre-meet..

Post 7

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - wahme too

*cries on Skankyrich's shoulder...*

The Pre-meet..

Post 8

Awwww smiley - cuddlesmiley - kiss hopefully your able to make the next winter meet smiley - grovelsmiley - zen

The Pre-meet..

Post 9

the_jon_m - bluesman of the parish

my head-ache has started.

however I really need to get out of silently sitting in the corner of this flat and silently sit in the corner of a pub instead

The Pre-meet..

Post 10

Skankyrich [?]

Yes, I should be there for Christmas - there's only 24 shopping days left, or something.

The Pre-meet..

Post 11

I miss you Skanky - sort it out!

The Pre-meet..

Post 12

So do i smiley - cry and guess what I've just calculated the SDT for the meet! (standard drinking target) smiley - evilgrin which is to my calculations about somewhere between 8.00 and 12.00 smiley - wow so I don't think we'll have a problem meeting hte SDT target smiley - evilgrin

The Pre-meet..

Post 13

Skankyrich [?]

I'll be at a wedding tomorrow night, with the words 'Designated Driver' looming large, so you'd best do some drinking for me, too smiley - smiley

The Pre-meet..

Post 14

Serephina

smiley - yikes poor pickle smiley - hug

whos coming but not on the list then legs? c'mon spill! Did i tell you i heard back from fords n theyre not coming smiley - sadface

The Pre-meet..

Post 15

They're not coming?! smiley - wah damn thought they were smiley - cry Graydesk has finally put an appearance in to the sign up thread, he was one, antoher is bluesshark who might* turn up I think smiley - erm and Metalchicken and Phill are coming as far as I know but didn't want to be on the list so they could suprize people smiley - huhsmiley - evilgrin ooo I'll leave the same note here, anyone coming who's got a pen to hand bring it along for the quizz smiley - birosmiley - boingsmiley - geeksmiley - boing I went to bed lat e last night and was woken up at 6 AM this morning by someon rining my doorbell smiley - grr

The Pre-meet..

Post 16

Serephina

still need me to bring a non brail print of the quiz for emergencies or do you have one?

The Pre-meet..

Post 17

Mornin' debaucherists. Inniy sunny out there!

The Pre-meet..

Post 18

Serephina

I hate the sun smiley - sadface

smiley - vampire

The Pre-meet..

Post 19

Brown Eyed Girl

I shocked someone the other day because the undersides of my arms are as pale as the backs, and they're meant to be paler apparently smiley - erm I always wear long sleeves and rarely go out in the sun without SPF30.

The Pre-meet..

Post 20

I got up this morning, and thought 'oh, its nice and cool I'll take my jacket'.... now I'm thinking 'sod it I'll put everything in my bag and not take a jackekt' smiley - magic Oh yesh please bring a print copy of the quizz, just in case I@m too pished or can't be bothered to read out my version smiley - biggrin Plus there are a few errors in my version cause th eprinter went bonkers, but I'm fairly confedent I know the quetions well enough to bipass the couple of errors on it smiley - evilgrinsmiley - boing

Key: Complain about this post