This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Babies!

Post 1

Serephina

smiley - loveblush
I'm adopting 2 baby girl rats tomorrow smiley - loveblush their owner was giving them away on gumtree cos shes not got enoughtime for them wioth her new sproglet.

cant wait

Babies!

Post 2

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

nice whats the namessmiley - smiley

Babies!

Post 3

Serephina

im gonna call them special patrol group and special tactics and rescue smiley - laugh or spec n star for short

Babies!

Post 4

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

SPG? Quality.smiley - biggrin

Babies!

Post 5

Serephina

Ive been intending to call some poor scrap spg for about 15 years smiley - laugh S.T.A.R is from resident evil n all i could think of to match

Babies!

Post 6

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Okayyeyeyyeyeie

Babies!

Post 7

Serephina

never were a fan of the youngones no?

Babies!

Post 8

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

El Presidente!

Babies!

Post 9

zendevil

I approached this thread with great fear & trepidation, thinking somebody might be cooing over unformed humanoids. Thank goodness it's something sensible like baby rats.

Congratulations Seraphina, do let us have photos ASAP & keep us informed what they get up to!

One of the few disadvantages of being owned by a smiley - cat is that sadly, i suspect rodent type pets would get rather a bad deal. I have been toying with the idea of a ferret though....

zdt

Babies!

Post 10

Serephina

I'll stick some photos of SPG and STARS when we get them smiley - mouse

Babies!

Post 11

Serephina

never been keen on ferrets myself , always fancied a snake though

I just hope our hamster doesnt go mental at the rats, shes quite old n set in her ways

Babies!

Post 12

Serephina

Won't get till thursday now as it turns out its a wee bit too far to get there n back before the school run..still big yay though

Babies!

Post 13

Genie

Can you give me the address? Or at least the postcode so I can make sure to come in from the right direction! e-mail it to my work if you want.

Babies!

Post 14

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

I've got two ikkul baby piggies. They're so sweet!!! (when I say piggies, they're guinnie pigs - it is first thing and I can't think).

Rats are sooo intelligent. Speak to VC when you see her on Saturday. She used to have some too.

Babies!

Post 15

Genie

smiley - yuk

I really can't bear rodents, childhood trauma of being bitten by a gerbil!

My friend has a hamster, who is very funny, a brilliant escape artist with a penchant for having his belly tickled! smiley - laugh

Couldn't own one myself though.... *shudder*

A bunny rabbit is about as close to a rodent as I can manage! smiley - biggrin

Besides I love my cats too much, and they'd have a field day guarding anything that small in a cage!

Babies!

Post 16

Serephina

I've sent you a txt with the addy

Babies!

Post 17

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

My parents were looking after my piggies a while ago when we were away on holiday.

During cold weather, they popped the piggies into the cat box to keep them warm (they're outside piggies).

The cats took great delight on sitting on top of the box, but didn't really care what was inside.

When I went to collect them, I took one of the piggies out of the box and popped her on the floor. Tammy, dad's cat, did a runner and wouldn't come back! smiley - rofl

Babies!

Post 18

Serephina

that must be e's hamster then cos you hate mine smiley - laugh

Babies!

Post 19

Genie

Yep! She was telling me he was being really cut while getting his tummy scratched, then she noticed he was enjoying it a little too much! smiley - bigeyes

smiley - rofl

Babies!

Post 20

Genie

And yes, your hamster is evil!

smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post