This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Not myself ;)

Post 1

Serephina

I hate cleaning, always have n will avoid it at all costs smiley - yuk yet the last couple of days something seems to have gone in my brain n i want to clean everything to death! smiley - yikes Ged thinks ive been replaced by a changeling smiley - laugh
as long as im not bloody pregnant n nesting or something!

Not myself ;)

Post 2

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Naah, it's just them hormones trying to find a balance. Plus it's good for the soul to clean out old cr*p.smiley - zen Feng Shui and all that!

smiley - towel

Not myself ;)

Post 3

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

smiley - footprints

Not myself ;)

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

Quick Serephina, somebody has left footprints on your floor smiley - yikes

Not myself ;)

Post 5

Serephina

Vicki!

'scrubs'

smiley - tongueout

Not myself ;)

Post 6

You can call me TC

Hope it doesn't mean you're pregnant. It's certainly a symptom of the nestbuilding instinct.

Not myself ;)

Post 7

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I was going to say that, but I didn't dare.smiley - yikes

smiley - run

Not myself ;)

Post 8

Serephina

It realy would be the worst thing possible at the moment, not because they wouldn't be wanted but cos they would n my health wouldn't be able to stand it just now .

Not myself ;)

Post 9

Serephina

Trying to stop finding things to scrub n windown for the night..its not working though smiley - puff im totally wired!

Not myself ;)

Post 10

A Super Furry Animal

Pop up to E14, I'll find you a couple of jobs to do! smiley - biggrin

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Not myself ;)

Post 11

Serephina

like? smiley - bigeyes

Not myself ;)

Post 12

A Super Furry Animal

How are you at cleaning second-floor windows?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Not myself ;)

Post 13

Serephina

I'm not 'that' tall!

Not myself ;)

Post 14

Genie

We could get you some stilts smiley - winkeye

Nothing like a good ol clean smiley - zen I'm sure it solves everything! smiley - laugh

Not myself ;)

Post 15

Serephina

I was certainly really hyped up and apparently looked 'radiant' last night! Im in the cyber cafe finishing off an entry at the mo then im off home to get that tile glue off the floor smiley - puff

Not myself ;)

Post 16

Genie

Just remember to clean the oil off properly after you have finished!

We don't want another nasty slipping incident! smiley - hug

I'm really looking forward to coming over to see you both later smiley - biggrin

If you want to do a small project while I'm there I'll gladly give you a hand! smiley - ok

Not myself ;)

Post 17

Serephina

Ged said last night hed be surprised if you didnt find something to do smiley - winkeye hes gone off to this job fair at fairfield halls with his scary scare cut and then has to go to the job centre in watford n then back to dads for some stuff so he might be a bit late getting back.

Not myself ;)

Post 18

Serephina

Did you call Genie? I didnt take my phone out with me but am home now.

Not myself ;)

Post 19

Genie

Actually I was thinking of attacking the sofa! smiley - laugh

Well the back and sides of it to start off with! Obviously I shall need to park my huge bottom on the rest of it! But to get it started for you would be nice! I shall investigate some marigolds, and become the scrubber I've always dreamed of! smiley - winkeye

I'm sure his hair isn't that bad, perhaps it will be better once you both get used to it! smiley - ok

I'm not coming over until 8, and I'll be over for a couple of hours at least, so unless he gets back a some god awful hour he should be back in time to witness the fruits of our labours and give us praise accordingly smiley - laugh

Not myself ;)

Post 20

Genie

Yes I did call, just to say hello, will call again if I get 5 minutes on a fag break! smiley - somersault

Key: Complain about this post