This is the Message Centre for Serephina

fat fat fat!

Post 21

aka Bel - A87832164

Yes, but I never look up there - I see it's from you and think it's a journal smiley - blush I really should learn to look first smiley - erm

fat fat fat!

Post 22

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

These are the things that make HooToo interesting!smiley - biggrin

At least I've managed to keep my sexuality to people's journals. Imagine how mortified I'd be if the whole of HooToo knew...

fat fat fat!

Post 23

aka Bel - A87832164

Are you sure it doesn't ? smiley - tongueout

fat fat fat!

Post 24

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I thought I'd kept it pretty quiet...

smiley - run

fat fat fat!

Post 25

aka Bel - A87832164

Sure, I'm convinced the newbies don't know yet smiley - winkeye

fat fat fat!

Post 26

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Alright judes? smiley - evilgrin I'm back I think smiley - erm

fat fat fat!

Post 27

aka Bel - A87832164

"legs, that's great smiley - magic Welcome back smiley - smooch

where have you been ?

fat fat fat!

Post 28

I've been in the pub since a fortnight today smiley - ermsmiley - biggrin Well, almost* true,; most of the time I was indeed in or very near the pub smiley - ale ' was visiting my Father for a bit of a break for the past two weeks smiley - magicsmiley - alesmiley - stiffdrink and visiting the cat of course smiley - blackcat

fat fat fat!

Post 29

aka Bel - A87832164

the smiley - blackcat you missed feeding last time your dad was on a holiday ? smiley - winkeye

fat fat fat!

Post 30

Yes that* cat; but it was my Brother who missed feeding her; but only for about twelve hours or so as they'd left her food before they left on the holiday so she actually had plenty of food there, just my brother didn't get back the day they left on holiday, only the day after smiley - erm if that makes sense smiley - weird

fat fat fat!

Post 31

aka Bel - A87832164

Yes, <i know, I remember the story smiley - laugh
I'm off to smiley - zzz now, goodnight smiley - smooch

fat fat fat!

Post 32

smiley - biggrin and it wasn't even my brothers fault, it was the trains that happened to strand him here half way back to my Dads smiley - weird nighty night smiley - kisssmiley - zzz feeling tired myself tonight... too early to sleep as yet though smiley - yawnsmiley - sleepy nighty night

Key: Complain about this post