This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Down

Post 1

Serephina

I feel like the bottom is falling out of me tonight, can't control it smiley - cry just hurts. How I'm gonna manage feeling like this till weds I don't know. It's a mixture of leaving my anti depressants, coming off the depo provera, my bpd(part of that is seperation anxiety) etc too, but surely being apart from someone for a couple of days shouldn't feel this bad. Feels like things are breaking..

Down

Post 2

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - hug Just hang in there tinker! it will get bettersmiley - smiley

Down

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - cuddlesmiley - tea

Down

Post 4

Serephina

I hope so..it usualy gets worse

Down

Post 5

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - hug

Down

Post 6

Brown Eyed Girl

smiley - cuddle

Down

Post 7

Serephina

And today was just horrible, as well as feeling how im feeling had a family dinner to contend with complete with crap from dad , sometimes i think everyone would be happier, better off etc if i just wasn't here!..not that theyd notice what had made the difference of course! losing it i am..and definately not coping...i can't..

Down

Post 8

smiley - ermsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - erm don't know what else to do

Down

Post 9

tartaronne

And an extra smiley - hugety smiley - hug

Down

Post 10

Skankyrich [?]

Oops, forgot...

smiley - cuddle

Down

Post 11

Milla, h2g2 Operations

How are you doing today, Serephina? Those pesky hormones stopped bothering yet?smiley - cuddle

smiley - towel

Down

Post 12

Serephina

nope unfortunately! Had what can only be described as a panic attack last night for completey no reason smiley - erm hopefully it'll settle soon!

Down

Post 13

Ged42

smiley - cuddle

hopefully it'll settle soon. smiley - cuddle

Not sure if it'll stop you sitting up and roaring in the middle of the night for no apparent reason, though. smiley - tongueout

Down

Post 14

Genie

smiley - laugh

Or snoring.... smiley - winkeye

smiley - hug

Down

Post 15

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Uggghnh, panic attack... they do tend to come without reason don't they.smiley - cuddle I wish I had a trick to help you beat it away.

smiley - towel

Down

Post 16

Yael Smith

Family's there to get you down, Serephina, that's why you choose your own friends.
smiley - hug hope you feel better today.

Down

Post 17

Serephina

Maybe I was dreaming about being a Rex or something smiley - laugh not as bad as the the giant W was xcoming to kill me though smiley - blush

Hiya Elly..smiley - tea?

Down

Post 18

Yael Smith

Please.smiley - smiley

how are you these days.

Down

Post 19

Serephina

oops mustve missed ythis smiley - doh

I'm good thanks just knackerd after a long day at a theme park yesterday for little uns birthday smiley - puff

you ?

and heres that smiley - tea

Down

Post 20

Yael Smith

smiley - smiley thanks.
I'm knackered. Fell asleep at in-laws' and am headed for a bath and then bed soon.

Key: Complain about this post