This is the Message Centre for Serephina

'whines'

Post 1

Serephina

Feel free to unsubscribe.just me being miserable again!

Feel really really poop today smiley - sadface

The back pain ive been having is getting beyond a joke n the doctor doesnt want to know, must be cos im fat! smiley - cross i'm hormonal and down. Tried to cheer myself up today with a new dvd ..16 bloody quid! n i get home n the ps2 packs up n i cant even watch it!
the heatings up high but i feel freezing..dont want to go to bed though, that feels even lonlier.

'whines'

Post 2

originalBillyBob

Whine! That's what friends are for, to listen to the good stuff and the not so good. I take it that you haven't been as successful as you might have wished at losing a bit of weight. I remember you mentioning this before. Are you comfort eating? I certainly know I am at the moment and I seem unable to stop smiley - steam The children and I went out with a friend last night that we don't see often, distance doesn't allow it, and I ate all my dinner, because it was deliciout, and it was far, far too much for me and I just couldn't stop myself. I payed for it today and tomorrow sees the first day of 'out with the soggy and in with self-discipline'. It won't be easy but it has to happen. Ged obviously love you just the way you are, but do you love you just the way you are? smiley - hug

'whines'

Post 3

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - hugthere tinkersmiley - hug

'whines'

Post 4

Skankyrich [?]

*unsubscribes*

'whines'

Post 5

Skankyrich [?]

smiley - lurksmiley - hug Poor love!

'whines'

Post 6

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Oi! Rich!! You've pinched me Rob the Carpet smiley - lurksmiley - cross

Come back here!! smiley - run

'whines'

Post 7

Skankyrich [?]

It's no good answering me, lil. I unsubscribed, just like Serephina asked me to. Oh, and by the way...

smiley - tomatosmiley - runsmiley - nahnah

'whines'

Post 8

I know you've unsubbed.. why do you think I want me carpet back! smiley - steam

*duck*

Quack!!.. Bombs away!!! smiley - tomato

'whines'

Post 9

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Can I unsub too? I usually only unsub from The Forum (when I'm drowning!) so unsubbing from a friend's (yep Serephina, a friend'ssmiley - cuddlesmiley - hugsmiley - kiss, albeit one I don't see much of) PS will be a new experiance!

'whines'

Post 10

smiley - bigeyes

Ooh.. Try it and come back to tell us what it is like.. smiley - angel

'whines'

Post 11

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

When my wife gets back pain which is often she wears hot pads over the spot their sticky backed which you stick to your shirt .She really thinks they help .
Can you get anything like that over there?smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post