This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Protest!

Post 21

Serephina

I think it was godbens who started it smiley - erm

Protest!

Post 22

Wilma Neanderthal

I never thought I looked like a Steve, but since GB wrote the definitive entry on my family...A6381119, how else can I show my undying gratitude and loyalty???

Steve it most certainly is, then!

smiley - biggrin

Protest!

Post 23

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Hello Steve, seen Steve about anywhere?

Protest!

Post 24

Ged42

Are you looking for Steve, Steve or Steve

Protest!

Post 25

Serephina

Steve went that way, but 'steve' went over there smiley - erm

Protest!

Post 26

Actually, I was strying to find Steve, though Steve would do if he were about as he more than likely will know where Steve is smiley - erm

Protest!

Post 27

Wilma Neanderthal

smiley - online2long

smiley - rofl

Protest!

Post 28

You can call me TC

Still - something with "galaxy" would perhaps have been more suitable?

Never mind.

Protest!

Post 29

Beatrice

GB's just replied to the email I sent her yesterday.

She's very touched by the amount of support she has here, but is taking a break to concentrate on family matters. And I can see where her priorities are!

She'll probably be back - but not before she's ready.

smiley - star

Protest!

Post 30

smiley - smiley Send her my love, and let her know she has* to come to the winter meet... No, but seriously if she can make the meet and she feels she wants to then she should know that she'd be more than welcome smiley - smiley and let her know she can take as long as she wants; Christmas is always a busy time anyhow and so I guess she'l want to be concentrating on that and her family over the festive season smiley - holly

Protest!

Post 31

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Brilliant smiley - star! Send her all the best! She made me a keeper, that counts for something!!!
smiley - love
smiley - towel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Serephina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more