A Conversation for How to Pack a Removal Van

Fridges?

Post 1

Pond_Rat [life is weird - laugh at it.]

"fridges are a one man lift"?? I don't know what size fridges (or men smiley - winkeye) you have, but the avg fidge in Australia is about 6ft tall, by 4ft wide and 3 deep, and weighs *heaps*, not an easy lift for one man.

An excellent entry by all accounts, having moved many times I can agree with all of it, good advice. smiley - cheers

Fridges?

Post 2

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

A standard fridge is about 3ft high (the same height as a washing machine) - mind you, I also carry washing machines single handed.

Fridges?

Post 3

Pond_Rat [life is weird - laugh at it.]

Ah-hah, as I suspected, You're using what we call Bar-Fridges as Everyday fridges. (mind you for one or two people they are enough smiley - laugh I use one myself)

Fridges?

Post 4

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

But these are standard size fridges. The tall ones are the exception rather than the norm in Europe.

Fridges?

Post 5

HERNIA

I USED TO CARRY WASHING MACHINES ON MY OWN, AND THINK I WAS A CLEVER BOY!
BUT AT THE NOW AGE OF SIXTY AND HAVEING HAD MY FIRST KNEE REPLACEMENT, I NOW NO I WAS A NOT SUCH A CLEVER BOY, YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW,DONT DO IT,
CATCHES UP WITH YOU IN THE END.smiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post