This is the Message Centre for Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 1

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Feel free to post any comments smiley - oksmiley - smiley

Emmily
smiley - rose

Lost Luggage

Post 2

grinzelda

Claim your lost luggage here...Hi Emmily!
Thanks for the warm welcome and...finding
my lost luggage. "I could loose my head if it weren't attached!" <> Grinz smiley - cheerup

Lost Luggage

Post 3

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Nice to hear from you Grinz smiley - smiley

smiley - bubbly for the first to claim their luggage. smiley - biggrin

Your lost luggage is on it's way back you you, minus a few soggy sandwhiches and smiley - cupcake which the penguins ate. smiley - laugh

It started off as 'Emmily's Gusetbook' but I made some changes to my Space, and that was one of the things that got changed.

Are you finding lots of interesting and fun things to do here?

Emmily
smiley - rose

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

A pleasure to 'pop' into your space. It's cool to find out about someone, without being classed as nosey.

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 5

Glad you enjoyed it smiley - smiley

It was through popping to your Space, after reading the 'Knock Knock' thread in <./>Askh2g2</.> that I found 'The h2g2 Fools Guild' smiley - cheers for that.

Emmily
smiley - rose

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I thank you, most enjoyable. question: I,ve only bin on/in h2g2 for a week, could you please explain the fools guild bit/knock knock's - slow on uptake, is there a page of them already.

You have a fantastic name, daughter is an Emily, after her great grandma.

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 7

smiley - sorry to confuse you smiley - smiley

I had read your 'Knock Knock' thread on the askh2g2 page, clicked on your name to be nosey and go to your Space, noticed the 'I want to be a fool' thread on your Space, clicked on that, and discovered that h2g2 has a 'Fools Guild'. smiley - magic

(You appear to have unsubscribed from that thread, had you meant to, or was it accidently?)

I would've joined 'The Fools Guild' long ago if I'd known about it. smiley - laugh

Emily is a nice name, a name I would have chosen in real life, if I'd had the choice. smiley - smiley

I spell it with 2 'm's simply because I'm daft, and thought it was spelt that way. smiley - erm

Emmily
smiley - rose

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 8

hey no problem, I'm confused on a regular basis. Fools guild bit, more than likely accident, getting used to the place. Take some, to get as daft as me-even tried to get in the Guinness book of records as Animal the worlds most modest superstar

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 9

I'm having a rather silly day today, must be something to do with the postion of the smiley - moon the smiley - planet and smiley - mars

I've applied to join The Fools Guild and The h2g2 Grey haired Society, posted some silly replies in some threads, I just hope I don't wake up tomorrow morning and find out, I'm normal again,smiley - erm whatever that is smiley - laugh

You seem to be having some fun too, Sir Animal. smiley - magic

Emmily
smiley - rose

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 10

It is I who thanks you, No1- reapplied to be a fool ( already have been for years, but can't give game away). No2- It is your right to be a non normal, humans expect too much from normal folk. No3- I was given, by a master fool, the acolaide that when it comes to stupidity, I am at the top of the A1 (motorway) while the rest are at the bottom. Oh! yes! I am having fun smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin (but one or more threads will see a serious side now and again). I do thank you for your company

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 11

And thanks for your company too.smiley - smiley

Share a smiley - bubbly with me smiley - bubbly

smiley - cheers

Emmily
smiley - rose

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 12

Hic!! had a couple of whisky's last night (home) pour your own size type.As insmiley - alesize.smiley - cheersgood health to you
As Starwars would say:- see you on the daft side

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 13

I believe in manners, therefore I ask your permission to add your name to my friends bit, having just met and all that. Promise I will not be a stalker

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 14

No Problem, thanks for asking, I'll add you too, if that's ok.smiley - smiley

Hope your manners don't include not swearing, after what I've just posted in the 'Fools Thread' smiley - laugh

Emmily
smiley - rose

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 15

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

gingersnapper, I'm very new to this...Just saying,"Good moring"

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 16

gingersnapper

Hi from the Animal, I've only been here about 3 week. There are people on here who have an (ace) badge, they are smiley - magic they will make you welcome and part of it allsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin
end of serious bit (you'll learn)

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 17

Morning gingersnapper smiley - smiley and morning to you too Animal smiley - smiley

gingersnapper, I've just left an ACE Welcome on your space, hope you find it useful.

Anyone got any interesting plans for today? I usually find Sundays quite boring, nothing much to do, boring things like dinner to cook later, enjoy eating it, just wish I could by-pass the preperation and cooking of it smiley - laugh

Emmily
smiley - cracker

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 18

just helped count some money that we made(buffaloe's again)from our charity night, one chap is going to put approx £160 in, to make it up to £700 for 3 charities, also a friend has just come back of his hol's with a bottle of Grants Whisky for u no who, it's drinkies tmie tongiht (praktishing)

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 19

P.S. a question of curiosity: as a ACE and Guru to boot, do you have a special page/thread where all the "newbies" who first log on are, like for want of a better word/s a launch pad. I'm just a bit nosey,it's because as I "was that newbie" & still is/are, before I even pressed a single click on me mouse, I'd got messages from you ACE's, now friends and to 'trawl' the pages you can't tell if newbie or not

seriously, my thanks

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 20

Hmmmm two serious posts Animal, careful you don't get too sensible smiley - laugh

You've been doing something useful today then, counting the money for charities, how long did it take to collect that amount and from what 'activies', now I'm being nosey smiley - smiley

You question about how we find new Researchers ~ If you go to my space, scroll down, near the bottom you'll see a 'Useful Links'link, click that, amonst thoses links is New Researchers, click that an you'll find the newbies list smiley - biggrin

Couple of points about it though ~ As soon as someone posts on the new Researchers page, they disappear from the list, and are harder for us to find. Often new Researchers register with the site, and don't return again, so if you posted to one of them, you may not get a reply.

You were lucky to get your ACE Welcome so soon, although idealy we'd like newbies to get their Welcome soon after registering, it doesn't alway work out that way.

Emmily
smiley - cracker

Key: Complain about this post

Emmily's Guestbook

More Conversations for Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more