This is the Message Centre for Beatrice

Baf 13:11

Post 1

Beatrice

Tonight was supposed to be busy-Hekens bay class which is a good 20 miles each way, but I love the teacher and class. And I'd said id call I to dundela class en route-it was a beginners class last year, but has proved viability and is our newest "proper" class this year. As treasurer, I had some paper work to drop off to their venue in St marks, which was C S Lewis's church.

Sadly, the rain started this afternoon. It rained, and it rained and it rained. And then it rained some more. My journey home was precarious, with several heavily flooded sections, and more than one broken down vehicle. By the time I'd made it home safely, I was ready for a bath, and an evening catching up with Sue perkins and guy Martin.

Post 2

KB

I wasn't in town today, but the flooding reports I'm hearing sound pretty widespread!

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Post 4

You can call me TC

It was lovely here. I spent most of the day with our Irish reps - they know why they left the country for those two days!

Post 5

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

We had some nasty weather yesterday -- rain and snow -- but today was nicer and sunny.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Beatrice

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more