This is the Message Centre for Beatrice

Bea 2.11

Post 1

Beatrice

I am at Gatwick, on the way home. I managed to catch up with my son Harry for breakfast- he is working on Jump at the Peacock theatre, and even has a cameo appearance on stage: the play is a comedy with a running gag about the stage crew having to come on and rescue forgotten props and the like. One gets shot accidentally, and Harry has to come On and drag off the corpse. Extra money for appearing on the boards!

He looks well, and seems to be earning enough to make a living. He has lots of wild dreams such as climbing the seven highest peaks on all seven continents. We agreed we'd start by climbing the highest bits of engalnadirelacndscotlandwales, and we already have caramtoil under our belts.

I made my way out to crystal palace to see Jemimas new pad, but she-having been out till 7 am and turned her phone off-missed my calls. Having exhausted the delights of CP in the ran while lugging a heavy bag around, I had just about given up and was waiting for a bus to the airport, but she phoned, and 5 minutes later was taking me to her new place. She accompanied my on the bus to Croydon, which allowed me to show her my tv appearance Scottish dancing earlier in the week, which I had downloaded from the bbc I player onto my iPad.

I was also most astonished and thrilled to discover that one no longer needs an Oyster card, just a contact less debit card, which can be waved at a bus in order to pay ones fare. Wow, modern technology, just amazing.

Bea 2.11

Post 2

Superfrenchie

smiley - orib

Bea 2.11

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Bea 2.11

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - lurk

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Beatrice

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more