This is the Message Centre for James Casey

Musehome E-group!!!!

Post 1

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

HEY!!! I have the Musehome Roster almost finished... you are on it, and so I have come to visit your space!! WOW!!! I love the smiley talk... that's cool... let's see...

My personality, then... is [smiley - clownsmiley - biggrinsmiley - book]

OH!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!! We HAVE no music note smiley... or BOOK!!! ...and I am not sure that will be the smiley - rose I want... smiley - winkeye

I also ADORE the BEATLES!!! I loved and inspired them so much that Zeus finally got sooo upset with me, Memory, mother of muses, that he turned me into a Dragonfly!!! Now you know!!!

I want to invite you to the e-group for muses... http://www.egroups.com/group.h2g2muses

Please join us!!! We have a fun little poll right now... and it's not too late to join in on our discussion about nerds!!!!

Please let me know if you want to know more about some smileys I think we are missing on h2g2... smiley - winkeye

HAPPY MUSINGS!!!!

Musehome E-group!!!!

Post 2

James Casey

The e-group link doesn't seem to work; and I couldn't find an h2g2 muses e-group on their site. Is it no longer active?

Musehome E-group!!!!

Post 3

WELL POO!!! No, it's not... I could have mistyped the address, my dear... here...

http://www.egroups.com/group/h2g2muses

I hope that works!!!

smiley - hug

I forgot that my personality also involves being an smiley - angelsmiley - tongueout

Musehome E-group!!!!

Post 4

James Casey

Ah yes - consider me subscribed!

smiley - biggrin

Musehome E-group!!!!

Post 5

YAY!!! Well, of course, I have to declare that I approve first... smiley - tongueout

Hee hee hee...

So, does the campaign for missing smileys interest you!?? Or are you satisfied with the all ready wonderful collection we have been given!?? smiley - smiley

Musehome E-group!!!!

Post 6

James Casey

The more smileys, the better! smiley - biggrin

Sometimes I think it'd be a good idea to leave things like and lying around in forums on the off-chance that one day they'll be a picture!

Musehome E-group!!!!

Post 7

I agree whole-heartedly!!! I pepper many conversations with smileys I hope for... , , and , esp... (so you know, those last two constitute the nectar and fruit of the muses!!! ;-)) Here's a link to one campaign... for the music smiley... I am confident that you will be able to uncover other campaigns here... http://www.h2g2.com/F20473?thread=87767

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for James Casey

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more