This is the Message Centre for Lee

How are we

Post 41

FUJIMAR

Bouring job I type all the stuff in the computers that is delivered for TNT it's crap but easy. I'm learning to be a lorry driver because I love driving.smiley - tea

How are we

Post 42

Lee

Well, I'd like to think I'm headed for a job more exciting than that sounds, but it'll probably be an even more mundane career I end up with.

How are we

Post 43

FUJIMAR

I only work to get payed and layed so I'm not bothered about bouring worksmiley - tea

How are we

Post 44

Lee

Good point.

How are we

Post 45

FUJIMAR

What job do you want to do?smiley - tea

How are we

Post 46

Lee

The ultimate aspiration is to be a fiction writer and have an art gallery. The more likely career will be High School English teacher, at least until I earn my doctorate...then College English Professer. In the latter scenario, I'll open the gallery when I retire. Idealistic, both of them, but it's what gets me through the day.

How are we

Post 47

FUJIMAR

Go for it have you put anything in get writing? You should people tell you what you've done wrongsmiley - tea

How are we

Post 48

Lee

I'm currently going through a network of professers here. They're pretty nice about critique. I hesitate to post online, because you're subject to random people's disjointed comments, and I don't appreciate that. But thanks for the suggestion. Do you do any writing, poetry, photography, art, etc?

How are we

Post 49

FUJIMAR

Not really I have a bit of something on here inspired by a mate that is on here. If your interested it's called slaying the dragon I know what you mean.smiley - tea

How are we

Post 50

Lee

I am going to check that out.

How are we

Post 51

FUJIMAR

It's in a strange style but it all came truesmiley - tea

How are we

Post 52

Lee

wow

How are we

Post 53

FUJIMAR

I think you should get your stuff on here so I can read itsmiley - tea

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lee

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more