This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Fenchurch and the missing link

Post 1

RSBohn

Hey, your link to http://www.h2g2.com/U126109 should be to http://www.h2g2.com/P126109
I don't think there is a researcher U126109.

Good job,
RSBohn/U37566 (Not on the wonderful people list smiley - sadface)

Post 2

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Because you dissappeared!!! I'll put you on now, you definitely belong there. And thanks for telling me about that, I seem to be doing it a lot...

Post 3

RSBohn

Must have been the week in Philadelphia. Or perhaps that new cologne is working. Hmm...

Post 4

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Ah -ha! Hope you had a nice time... you're with the others now smiley - winkeye

Post 5

RSBohn

Cool! I feel more wonderful already! Say, now that Mad Munk is gone, why don't we post all sorts of vapid conversations on his page?

Post 6

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

I was thinking about starting a protest on Madmunk's page, protesting people who aren't around when a protest starts on their page.

I would call it............PPWAAWAPSOTP

Oh I give up

Post 7

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Haha how about starting a vapid protest? I can go on for DAYS about nothing...

Post 8

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Don't ask me to name it - I'm all out of ideas. Hey, did you see the how2h2g2 thing on Pastey's page? Pretty neat. You got mentioned for your funky user link fonts, and GIRR got mentioned under the margin reference section, although GIRR failed to also get a link like you did......I swear you are everywhere!

Post 9

RSBohn

Say have you heard of the Freddie Mercury stamp?
http://queen-fip.com/fm-stamp.html

Now, how can I get one for my collection?
RSBohn/U37566

PS I would join PPWAAWAPSOTP (or whatever it was)

Post 10

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Nope, forget it, no way, uh-uh, I ain't starting another protest, not until I can get my legions of robotic softballs ready to back me up.

Especially since Madmunk doesn't seem quite gone yet....

Post 11

Fenchurch M. Mercury

I did see the stamp thing, I just was wandering around the Queen site yesterday... and no, I didn't see Pastey's site, but I'll go now...

Post 12

RSBohn

Not quite gone?! Erp!

Post 13

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Madmunk said he'd be leaving on Thursday... THEN we attack. smiley - winkeye

Post 14

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Yeah I read about the stamp. I think the contraversy behind it is caused, once again by, a few whinging pomms. That is not to say all of the Pomms whinge, but there are a select few that make it looks like they all do.

Post 15

RSBohn

er, right. Did I mention my Postage Stamps article?
http://www.h2g2.com/A118135

You should look into the Utah Illegal Drug Stamps.
JMO,
RSBohn/U37566

Post 16

msmonsy

hello all smiley - smiley........this is the Protector of the Page here just snooping around to make sure noone is plotting anything dasterdly for the Great MadMunks page while he is away.........you weren't plotting anything dasterdly now were you???? smiley - winkeye
the page sitter smiley - fish

Post 17

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Er... us? Dastardly? Oh no, no dastardly goings on are planned on MY innocent little page! Would this face do anything wrong?? *big sparkly eyes invade the screen* when I said attack, I mean it as an act of Passion towards the great madmunk and his page. Kind of like.... sending him flowers...only by blabbering on endlessly at the cost of his forums. That all. *brilliant smile*

Post 18

kat

oh monshari im sure you will take just as good a care of my page, not that anyone would plot to vandalize it (would they FENCHURCH?) not to name any names smiley - smiley

Post 19

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

I know Fenchurch really well, and she won't do anything nasty. I will be a character witness for her. So stop all this allegations, and move on. Nothing to see around here.

Post 20

msmonsy

somehow i just don't quite trust either of you.......... smiley - winkeye
i will be keeping my eye on you both so you had better walk the straight and narrow if you know what i mean....i must also tell you that madmunk has taught me how to make his dragon attack!!! smiley - smiley
as for you Kat....i will care for your page with the same zest as i care for madmunks.......pages in my care are safe as a baby in its mothers arms smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post