This is the Message Centre for Milliway

Milliway (the restaurant owner)

Post 1

Milliway

Hi all! My name is Milliway- the one and only owner of the restaurant at the end of the universe..... I, unfortunately am a new member to h2g2 and would like any help anyone has to offer..... I'll even pay (leaves are my official currency)- Or if you prefer- A Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster?

Post 2

Galen

i'll take the blaster
what do you need help on, GuideML, what to do?
you name it
i am not an ace or a guru, but i know a bit and am very willing to help you on whatever you need

Post 3

Old Uncle Zarniwoop

Hey Milliway...

Welcome to H2G2. I'm a GURU/ACE of vast experience (I am addicted to H2G2) so you'll want a nice introduction to how things work round here...

The first thing you'll want to do is write and introduction on your page. To do this you look at your Personal Space and where it shows your name in the top right hand corner and you will see a button that says edit page. It only has to be a few words, but once you have done it, it enables people to post messages on your page, and alerts other ACES to your Personal Space.

Post 4

Galen

wow! i did not know that it alerted aces!smiley - cool

Post 5

Old Uncle Zarniwoop

Yeah well in pretext. There is a page which shows you all the newest people who have joined up, and if they have written an introduction.

Post 6

Milliway

I didn't even know I could edit my page- thanx a lot. I'll do that right now!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Milliway

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more