A Conversation for The Conspiracy Primer - Bank on It!

Peer Review: A684588 - The Conspiracy Primer - Bank on It!

Post 1

MindMe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A684588

Part III

A684588 - The Conspiracy Primer - Bank on It!

Post 2

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

See also http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A476741

Post 3

Martin Harper

> "alleged men with alleged ties to citizen militias allegedly blew up an alleged government office in alleged Oklahoma City."

I think that qualified as trying to hard to be funny, but that's just my sense of humour.

> "Of course... suggesting in alt.conspiracy that McVeigh and Nichols wiped out 168 "innocent" women, men, and children is the moral equivalent of suggesting in alt.conspiracy.jfk that the Warren Commission got it pretty much right."

Um. Yeah. Of course. That's an intimidating start. I don't understand why this is 'of course' true, so my immediate assumption is that this will be an entry that I can't understand at all. Explain, please.

what's a 'citizen militia' when it's at home? Well, you do explain, but some time later, after I've spent a paragraph floundering in my ignorance.

'quick look back' is a good section - but drop the caps on this and other headers. 'da plan' is a stunningly good section - love it! smiley - smiley

I think you'd be better off writing an entry titled 'civilian militias and conspiracy theories' or somesuch. The present title is a little oblique for my tastes. The meat isn't much to do with banking, or the 1995 explosion - it's the section on 'da plan'.

Post 4

Whisky

Lucinda, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a reply from the author on this one... smiley - sadface

Post 5

Martin Harper

Last post was three weeks ago. And worst to worst it gets picked up in the flea market and I get a free credit smiley - smiley

Post 6

Whisky

Have you seen the rest of the entry? smiley - online2long

You really want to take this one on? smiley - bigeyes

The author seems to be just throwing work at PR and then ignoring it, the last posting was another entry, but I don't think he's ever actually answered any points made in PR or made any changes to anything.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more