A Conversation for Cornwall

hi

Post 1

Alex Egg

love cornwall, more cornwall entries please...

hi

Post 2

DrSo|oMan

Apparently, Cornwall has the highest background radiation count in the whole of the country. So it's not inbreeding that does that to them....

hi

Post 3

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

And since everyone who lives in a granite house had little yellow things on the walls to measure radiation levels about 10 years ago, its not suprising that so many of us believe in aliens. Or that so many of us run up to Twickenham whenever possible to escape from them

hi

Post 4

Researcher 45052

Ya Cornwall's pretty cool really, I suppose...
Shame nothing happens (apart from the rain and wind) for the rest of the year! lol

hi

Post 5

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Its been nice for the last week, but it will rain next weekend cos it's Glastonbury.

But we manage to make our own action down here

hi

Post 6

Obscure

The action consisting of drinking lots of 'Wide Eyed and Legless' and looking at girls in bikini's.

hi

Post 7

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Or guys in board shorts

hi

Post 8

solice

yeah i remember them, and the nasty little alien that left it
I like many other hopless amongst the cornish will be working during the great, or rather muchly over rated eclise, keeping all the 'emits' (torists/visitors) feed.

hi

Post 9

Researcher 51076

Yes, that is all that passes for entertainment in the S.W. tip of UK, during the summer that is and it can't be beaten really.

hi

Post 10

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

hey solice - where are you

both my darling parents are working over eclipse - when it will of course rain.
and i am soooo sorry for them
not

hi

Post 11

Obscure

You so me something better than imbibing a few alcoholic beverages, while admiring the view, so to speakand I'll call you a liar.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more