A Conversation for Computing: a religious perspective

Peer Review: A682364 - Computing: a religious perspective

Post 1

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Entry: Computing: a religious perspective - A682364
Author: The Wargamer - U188882

I came up with this about two weeks ago, but never got round to submitting it! Also, I don't mean any offence to anyone, I just though it would be funny!

A682364 - Computing: a religious perspective

Post 2

Spiff

Hi Wargamer, smiley - smiley

Now, I don't want you to take this badly, but I don't think this is really one for Peer Review. Don't panic! I don't mean that it is no good and shouldn't be up for review, just not *peer* review. I think you would agree that your piece is not *strictly* factual, and that is one of the key requirements for 'editable' entries.

There *is* an alternative...

... a forum called the AWW (<./>Writing-Alternative</.&gtsmiley - winkeye, where you can place any pieces that don't comply with the Writing-Guidelines in some way. There are lots of other entries in there which you might enjoy, so before you make a decision, pop in there and have a look at the kind of pieces you'll be brushing shoulders with in there, and you may start to think there are worse places to post your work. smiley - biggrin

Similarly, you might enjoy some of the pieces in the AGG/GAG column in <./>thepost</.>, archived here - A663653. I certainly hope that if you like some of the stuff in the archives, you will think about posting a few comedy pieces in the AWW. We AGG/GAGers keep an eye on it, so it is a good way to get considered for a slot in The Post.

So, if you fancy it, repost in AWW and see whether you get any bites. smiley - smiley

Seeya
Spiff

A682364 - Computing: a religious perspective

Post 3

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Ah, thanx! smiley - wow

Key: Complain about this post

Peer Review: A682364 - Computing: a religious perspective

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more